AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shirley @punkerbarbie @ambercutie please support My count banet 😔

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2022
Colombia
Twitter Username
@rivas69954
Chaturbate Username
luckysexx
good morning Shirley thank you for your attention... @punkerbarbie @AmberCutie I hope you'll excuse me for my concern, sadness and frustration this situation has become very difficult for me... which is now the new one... which I'm trying to verify with all the correct information... I have really always been faithful to the regulations and contracts of this platform... I hope you can take a few minutes to review my situation... you have already sent some messages to this ACF platform and I have not had a solution.. I apologize to the people and everyone if my sadness and concern bothers you... I appreciate your attention please Shirley and the whole group reviewed my situation (19076565) Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.