AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shortness of breath after coming??? (experience or knowledge of SSRI/Antipsychotics pls)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmethystLynnn

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 28, 2016
Twitter Username
@AmethystLynnn
MFC Username
AmethystLynnn
Okay, so recently I've been picking up a lot more shifts at night due to my day schedule and classes and all that. I've been noticing since I upped my dose on Lithium (an anti-psychotic med for bipolar) everytime I use my hitachi I get realllllly intense orgasms (yay for that) but when I do come I get shortness of breath and dizziness after. It could be the fact that I'm tired (since it's usually 2AM-6AM) but idk. I'm not too sure what I'm asking of you guys. Anyone have a similar experience in any way shape or form? Should I be concerned?

What do you think?

Okay, so recently I've been picking up a lot more shifts at night due to my day schedule and classes and all that. I've been noticing since I upped my dose on Lithium (an anti-psychotic med for bipolar) everytime I use my hitachi I get realllllly intense orgasms (yay for that) but when I do come I get shortness of breath and dizziness after. It could be the fact that I'm tired (since it's usually 2AM-6AM) but idk. I'm not too sure what I'm asking of you guys. Anyone have a similar experience in any way shape or form? Should I be concerned?

What do you think?
Had a very similar experience. Was off my Lithium at the time (also off blood pressure med, that may have played a role). Played with a young lady a few times that just drove me f*ckin nuts. As I would get closer to orgasm, could tell it was going to be intense, after was no shortness of breath, but dizzy as hell, and would have a crushing headache that lasted about 4,5 minutes.

Almost went to the doctor, but the Lounge advised me just to ride it out, and it did eventually go away. I do not suggest you do the same. Might be different for womens.

Hey there;

When you take an SSRI you are adding chemicals to your body to help your neurons, endorphin's and Oxycontin release. You get these chemicals naturally from having feel good sensations such as working out; sex;;orgasm, cuddling and kissing. It's actually very normal for you to have those symptoms especially if you upped your intake. Try eating some protein right before you cam or if you are like me and tend to go forever before playing with your hitachi; at about the halfway mark on your countdown take a moment and grab something; power bars are amazing for this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Hey there;

When you take an SSRI you are adding chemicals to your body to help your neurons, endorphin's and Oxycontin release. You get these chemicals naturally from having feel good sensations such as working out; sex;;orgasm, cuddling and kissing. It's actually very normal for you to have those symptoms especially if you upped your intake. Try eating some protein right before you cam or if you are like me and tend to go forever before playing with your hitachi; at about the halfway mark on your countdown take a moment and grab something; power bars are amazing for this.

I think I'm gonna try that! I'm usually on cam for hours and not eating so that may contribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.