AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I keep a diary?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
Well it's not much of a question as this days younger generations forget how to use "pencil and paper" ... yea, the good-old writing.
With today's gadgets and technology classic writing becomes kind of "outdated" ... yet people buy this things like notebooks and custom ones are not so cheap
xcda.jpg
Just a thought

Yes, yes one should keep a diary. I do both for personal thoughts and work.
I can tell my mood when I wrote something with pen/pencil versus typing.

Analog vs digital.

Reactions: Dan N
If you want to, why wouldn't you? I don't. I'm but one of 6, almost 7, billion people in the world. My life isn't all that noteworthy. If you're experiences are of grand adventure or something worth noting, do it. ;)

Well... it's most for my son, like a scrapbook with good and bad. Stuff which I would like him to learn, feel, remember. so yes, why not

That's pretty awesome you would think to do that. Some parents have started gmail accounts for their kids and send emails to them every day with a picture of something significant from the day. As far as how to manage that for [x] years until you had it over to him is up to you, of course. Who knows if gmail will still be the thing when it's time. Great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.