AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2021
Hi I'm a model. I have been doing tip goals (naked) in the beginning of the show when I show up well dressed and when the goals are met I'll stay naked for the rest of the night. Usually the goals are met within the first 1 hours or so so I'd stay naked for hours for the rest of the show.

In the beginning it worked well but now I start to worry that doing it would probably get my viewers bored of my body? So maybe I'll not do a goal anymore and just get naked when a masturbating show is requested.

But there's another problem which is if I do that I'll have less viewers in my room since apparently if I'm naked then more people tend to come in my room to see me and stay longer too..

What do you think or do you have better ideas?

Idk what site are you working on, but you shouldn't stay with the same goals the whole night. If they are achieved, set new ones. If you are going to stay with the same goals, what will motivate the users to tip? And also, I wouldn't stay naked the whole night. Yes, it might attract new viewers, but are those viewers tippers too? Usually, when you are naked in free chat, a lot of people are going to click on your room because you are naked... practically for free. They are just going to lurk and nothing else, most of the times. Obvi, there are going to be tippers among them sometimes too, but most of the times they won't.

Try to focus more on interaction, being engaging and teasing, rather than being naked. See how this alternative will work for you.

If the goals are met quite fast, maybe do some other smaller goals before the bigger, main naked/play one? It could just be the same thing as your main one but with a limited time for each:
For example: Goal #1 = Naked for 5 mins. Goal #2 = Naked for 15 mins. Goal #3 = Naked and Play for 10 mins.

Of course, multi-goals will all depend on what you do already and what your tippers like, the above are just examples for example's sake.

Being naked help get viewers in regards to building yourself up the pages but I regards to getting tips u r better off not staying naked most of the time.

It's different for me. If I show up fully clothed, I'll have like 12 viewers and no one will be talking. It will take hours for them to undress me, then once I'm undressed, my room fills up and attracts tokens. So I just skip all that awkward beginning and show up partially nude or even full nude and jump right to the tokens. Ain't no one getting tired of my body lol Then again, my shows are very sexual. I'm not there to engage. I'm there to drain tokens and balls.

Idk what site are you working on, but you shouldn't stay with the same goals the whole night. If they are achieved, set new ones. If you are going to stay with the same goals, what will motivate the users to tip? And also, I wouldn't stay naked the whole night. Yes, it might attract new viewers, but are those viewers tippers too? Usually, when you are naked in free chat, a lot of people are going to click on your room because you are naked... practically for free. They are just going to lurk and nothing else, most of the times. Obvi, there are going to be tippers among them sometimes too, but most of the times they won't.

Try to focus more on interaction, being engaging and teasing, rather than being naked. See how this alternative will work for you.
This is excellent advice!

It almost seems to me that you have to start maybe 2-3 steps back from the most you will do. Often that leaves you naked but not really doing anything really exciting but gets viewers and some will tip for the actions/extras. So if you are going to be using a dildo then fully naked is probably 2-3 steps back. And it also seems that being naked and/or in lingerie vs fully clothed is going to get you more clicks and more viewers which will move up your rank and get you more viewers. If the max you are going to do is be naked and pose then starting fully clothed might be ok.

I used to broadcast as part of a couple and as MissCJ said the undress steps take forever. We eventually just started naked and I would apply location to her, and tips would be for 69, blowjob and other actions for a couple of minutes. And typically a ticket show for the end. That seemed to work better time wise and tip wise. With how I currently broadcast this also seems to hold true. Start too far away from the final and you don't get viewers/clicks and you won't have anyone to tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.