AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should I Stop visiting her Chat Room & watching her ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lure0001

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 28, 2021
Hello Again . As I start visiting Cam sites from the beginning of the lockdown when everyone lost the opportunity to hang out & stuff , I'm a regular visitor of a cam model Chatroom .I really enjoy her show & her one-to-one .I'm a good tipper in her room & may be the best tipper because most of the nights i'm there i found myself as the best tipper among all until the end of her show ( I'm not complaining it's her money & it's me who went there ) but i've many reason that let me think to stop visiting her room . Everytime I visit her room , I say ' Hello -model name-' , I got no answer from her in general chat room kind (Hello xxxx) while she's hollering other people & speak to them in general chat .. I'm not asking for a special attention but i want to feel my presence in her room . after 5 or 6 minutes she sends me a PM ( hru ? ) ... I hide my feeling & continuing speaking to her on PM & Tipping her Good most of the time without using lovesens & tipping menu because this make me feel like i'm degragading the model as she should work & earn her living ... the last week I entered her room , I saluate her in general Like i'm always doing with her & the room chat i enter & as always no answer & this time no PM , I stayed a bit & going to another model room for a while And after I come back to her room she was behaving the same ( hru in PM .....) . In general chat there was a grey user who was speaking to her using ther native language of the model , i'm not really sure if they were speaking Polish or Romanian or stuff from Eastern Europe & this guy is visiting her everyday & they spend lot of time speaking . Two days ago, she was tired & told me in PM that she didn't sleep for two days , she was not lieing to me because it was very clear on her face & I made her day by tipping & I wished her good night in the end of the show . Tonight, I went in her room , same behaviour & a PM which come late as always I assumed this situation again ..I asked her if she got a good rest , she told me that she didn't sleep with the same tired face , I told her she should rest . The Fact that I asked her twice time why she didn't sleep ( one time yesterday & one time today) , she told me ( why u ask me all the time ) ... I didn't want to get in conflict with her as I controlled my anger & saying to her That i'll come in a while . I spied over her room & I find her happy & minutes after that grey user comes & she was speaking to him . I checked her tipping status & I found that it was not that quality because I was thinking that may be i'm not a good supporter which is not true .
What I'm asking you before taking my decision is to Give me your Honest opinion & i'll be a taker this time . . . Please do not understand Wrong , It's not a question of money . It's all about the ETHIC & the fact that i got ignored in general chat for months to speak in PM only & got a - Whoring fashion answer when she said ( why u ask me all the time ) .
giphy.gif

That's odd, because us models are usually venting about how we wish more members would TALK to us in our public chat when we say hi. Lol.

Why not just ask her "Hey, can we continue talking in the public chat?" Put a smiley face at the end of it.
That's what I say to members when I'm trying to end a PM conversation that seems to be neverending (Some people would PM you the entire time you're on cam if you allow it).

I'm just going to take a stab in the dark and say that based on things you've said here in past threads along with quotes like these:

this make me feel like i'm degragading the model as she should work & earn her living

It's all about the ETHIC & the fact that i got ignored in general chat for months to speak in PM only & got a - Whoring fashion answer

And from the way you describe her behavior towards you vs other members, she probably doesn't like you/doesn't enjoy speaking to you and is just doing the bare minimum to keep you around as a tipper.

Make what you will of that and make your own decision on whether or not you want to keep on tipping someone who clearly doesn't enjoy having you around. Or, possibly consider that the way you speak about women is something that turns off the majority of women and work on fixing that so you come off as more likable.

Hello Again . As I start visiting Cam sites from the beginning of the lockdown when everyone lost the opportunity to hang out & stuff , I'm a regular visitor of a cam model Chatroom .I really enjoy her show & her one-to-one .I'm a good tipper in her room & may be the best tipper because most of the nights i'm there i found myself as the best tipper among all until the end of her show ( I'm not complaining it's her money & it's me who went there ) but i've many reason that let me think to stop visiting her room . Everytime I visit her room , I say ' Hello -model name-' , I got no answer from her in general chat room kind (Hello xxxx) while she's hollering other people & speak to them in general chat .. I'm not asking for a special attention but i want to feel my presence in her room . after 5 or 6 minutes she sends me a PM ( hru ? ) ... I hide my feeling & continuing speaking to her on PM & Tipping her Good most of the time without using lovesens & tipping menu because this make me feel like i'm degragading the model as she should work & earn her living ... the last week I entered her room , I saluate her in general Like i'm always doing with her & the room chat i enter & as always no answer & this time no PM , I stayed a bit & going to another model room for a while And after I come back to her room she was behaving the same ( hru in PM .....) . In general chat there was a grey user who was speaking to her using ther native language of the model , i'm not really sure if they were speaking Polish or Romanian or stuff from Eastern Europe & this guy is visiting her everyday & they spend lot of time speaking . Two days ago, she was tired & told me in PM that she didn't sleep for two days , she was not lieing to me because it was very clear on her face & I made her day by tipping & I wished her good night in the end of the show . Tonight, I went in her room , same behaviour & a PM which come late as always I assumed this situation again ..I asked her if she got a good rest , she told me that she didn't sleep with the same tired face , I told her she should rest . The Fact that I asked her twice time why she didn't sleep ( one time yesterday & one time today) , she told me ( why u ask me all the time ) ... I didn't want to get in conflict with her as I controlled my anger & saying to her That i'll come in a while . I spied over her room & I find her happy & minutes after that grey user comes & she was speaking to him . I checked her tipping status & I found that it was not that quality because I was thinking that may be i'm not a good supporter which is not true .
What I'm asking you before taking my decision is to Give me your Honest opinion & i'll be a taker this time . . . Please do not understand Wrong , It's not a question of money . It's all about the ETHIC & the fact that i got ignored in general chat for months to speak in PM only & got a - Whoring fashion answer when she said ( why u ask me all the time ) .
does she get many viewers in her room? if so its quite hard for models to monitor everyone, and maybe her pms come late because she has a lot to respond. However, the response she gives you when you ask why she didnt sleep is a bit strange, maybe she uses the excuse that she didnt sleep to have you pity her and tip

possibly consider that the way you speak about women is something that turns off the majority of women and work on fixing that so you come off as more likable.
I was speaking about one & a unique One model not all the models i know & i visit their room . A good chance for me that you are not ' The majority of women ' . Thank you anyway, I will think about the point to be more likeable & how to speak about women.

A good chance for me that you are not ' The majority of women ' .
Nope, the rest of us agree with her too. Hence why her post has so many likes., and none of yours do.
Obviously.

I was speaking about one & a unique One model

Yes, a model who is happier speaking to men who don’t tip her and a model who for the most part ignores you, despite you tipping her. I mean, it’s pretty obvious what’s going on. Some models just aren’t in a financial position to ban paying members or risk having them stop tipping if they tell them how they actually feel about them so they begrudgingly put up with said members and put minimal effort into keeping them around, which is what seems to be happening in this situation.

And while yes, I am a single person and not “the majority of women”, it’s a pretty common fact that most women don’t like it when men speak about women in nasty, derogatory ways and clearly look down on women.

it’s a pretty common fact that most women don’t like it when men speak about women in nasty, derogatory ways and clearly look down on women.
Sorry if you & other were offended by my last thread. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I wanted to know the taste of some men only . As we can see that women too have tastes on what kind of men they are & it can happen ... And if a women write a similar thread myself i won't get offended.... Sorry again for u & the rest of women who read & react to my last thread . I'm not that nasty & never had a communication pb in real life with a woman & I didn't mean to hurt anyone here .

Yes, a model who is happier speaking to men who don’t tip her and a model who for the most part ignores you, despite you tipping her. I mean, it’s pretty obvious what’s going on. Some models just aren’t in a financial position to ban paying members or risk having them stop tipping if they tell them how they actually feel about them so they begrudgingly put up with said members and put minimal effort into keeping them around, which is what seems to be happening in this situation.

To answer this part of what you wrote , In the meanwhile I entered to her room & i find a PM saying why I left & that it was a long time we didn't play in c2c . I explained to her the situation kindly without telling that i will stop visiting her room, bc i'm sure she'll say that i'm jealous & stuff like that . Not only this but she said that today I'm in a bad mood & it is not my habit speaking like that to her even she was surprised telling me she was kind to me & she liked our conversations as we chat about different things of life apart sex & fantasies.
. Well I replied that i'll may be come back this night , but the decision is taken and I decided to not going to her room & for the money I spend on her room it's her.
I'm not really disappointed . I do not owe her & she doesn't owe me & i never thought to meet her & crying for this like the threads i read on here but i wanted to know how members will react in this situations & the point view of some models ... May be some like to PM only with models and it's an ego for them but for me I like the general chat as i like PM from time to time if I feel that i need to tell sth i can't write in general chat , for me the only thing I do not like to share are my shows this is why I c2c instead of Pvt bc i hate when someone spying .....

Last edited:
Telling a model they should sleep more and they look tired is pretty annoying. Based on the comments of languages spoken she might work for a studio and if she works for a studio she has to work long hours. You don't know her home life. I'm sure she'd love to get more rest. Using terms like whoring and no lovense tips they should work for it is probably a pretty good indicator that she pays only enough attention to not lose you but to keep her sanity. That attitude probably got into your messages with her.

Telling a model they should sleep more and they look tired is pretty annoying.
It's her who told me that she is tired ... so my answer will be human of course & i'll tell ( She should take some rest ) I don't see the annoying part here .

Using terms like whoring and no lovense tips they should work for it is probably a pretty good indicator that she pays only enough attention to not lose you but to keep her sanity. That attitude probably got into your messages with her.
I didn't say to her the term whoring in our conversations on PM . I asked her the next day if she Got some rest on PM not in general chat . this is why she told me ( why u ask me all the time ) .

It’s really best as a member to just shut up, tip for something clearly defined, tell her she’s pretty and move on. Just saves a lot of trouble
In some way you are right . Tip & say she's pretty . A bit of c2c if i feel horny & leaving with no return ... We shouldn't engage ourselves in conversations started by models like what happen to me . :p

That's odd, because us models are usually venting about how we wish more members would TALK to us in our public chat when we say hi. Lol.
Sorry for the delay but I Agree ..... That's what I think too ... Most of cam Models do it .

I have some experience with visiting Eastern European models, maybe it can help a bit.
First of all, her talking to pm, that's what a lot of Eastern European (and Columbian) models do. It may have something to do with them needing a translator. And with PM's it's easier for them to talk to members other than in public where it gets too complicated where all the messages may come too fast for her to give attention to.

Second, I've been in a situation where one time the model was all over me, as in she kept asking me questions and everything I tipped for was done long and she made sure I liked it. The next day, she was talking to someone on another site and completely ignored me. This situation kept happening and it's something you need to accept or leave.
This gray user, she was talking to, maybe it was someone who tips her big on another account and wanted to give more attention. Some studios can be very strict in what models can and can't do. In my case, the model wasn't allowed to refuse privates for example. So she may be restricted what she can say or do with you.

Or maybe she just don't like you like the others say.... You can always ask her ofcourse. I know from experience that the most problems members and models have with eachother is because of a lack of communication.

You some insecure bitchs over here .. they are all the same ones who write bullshit in every thread here & get it like shit & out of Topic ... Worse than you is those fucking OLD lovers & submissives who agree with you & fall in love with a cam model when reading the shit I read .If you are frustrated & get emotions by some words here it's not my problem . If you are weak & low selfestimated it won't be my problem too .
I got courage & i apologized & u are continuing your fucking TROLL ..
You want to make fun of me because you are all the same here but i'm making fun & laughing of you because i'am different . & i do not get touched by what you bithces thinks & write.Fortunately, This forum made a clan of you to get your shit out here and to boast but inside of you know who you are & the proof that cam model who was hesitating telling her BF that she's modeling before he knows & kicked her ass out of his life .
What a man will watch in a cam site is how a model look PHYSICALLY before judging her personality . It's like entering in a candy shop . U are EXPOSED, men enter & select . It worked , Works & will work like that either you like it or not & if any Fucking frustrated man here say or react differently so he's Fucking lier & a faggot .
The Nasty is you Bitchs Not me Because i can admit when a girl Speak about kind of men bc we can't please to anyone ...wITH those words I'm outty & i don't give a fuck if get banned or muted as if we were not confined i would never come visiting cam sites bc I have a Good REAL life & it won't last like that for life it will come to normal fucking Whores .

You some insecure bitchs over here .. they are all the same ones who write bullshit in every thread here & get it like shit & out of Topic ... Worse than you is those fucking OLD lovers & submissives who agree with you & fall in love with a cam model when reading the shit I read .If you are frustrated & get emotions by some words here it's not my problem . If you are weak & low selfestimated it won't be my problem too .
You want to make fun of me because you are all the same here but i'm making fun & laughing of you because i'am different . & i do not get touched by what you bithces thinks & write.Fortunately, This forum made a clan of you to get your shit out here and to boast but inside of you know who you are & the proof that cam model who was hesitating telling her BF that she's modeling before he knows & kicked her ass out of his life .
What a man will watch in a cam site is how a model look PHYSICALLY before judging her personality . It's like entering in a candy shop . U are EXPOSED, men enter & select . It worked , Works & will work like that either you like it or not & if any Fucking frustrated man here say or react differently so he's Fucking lier & a faggot .
The Nasty is you Bitchs Not me Because i can admit when a girl Speak about kind of men bc we can't please to anyone ...wITH those words I'm outty & i don't give a fuck if get banned or muted as if we were not confined i would never come visiting cam sites bc I have a Good REAL life & it won't last like that for life it will come to normal fucking Whores .
Glad your true colors finally came out.

Now go away.

Woah woah, calm down there buddy :yikes: Just take a deep breath and slowly breathe out. I know it may seem like the world is ending to you because your favorite cam model is not giving you the attention you want, but you will be ok. I know some of these models hurt you by telling you the truth so here is a virtual hug to make you feel better
1618331341651.png

People who have true self-confidence, good self-esteem, and who are genuinely happy with their lives don't belittle and judge others, or fly into rages when they don't get the approval, admiration, respect, or attention that they feel enititled to. Hopefully, this is obvious to everyone . . . but just in case there are any baby cam models who read this; these types of people are the types to stay away from in the cam world, as well as the real world 💛

I have to admit, when I first started to read your original message it sounded a lot like a model I visit and that I have visited for 3 or 4 years. We get on fantastic and everything is super.
What made me think it was similar is because she works on 3 different sites, and although you can see her saying "hi name" to people (rather, hear her say it), and maybe even see her typing, it doesn't mean she is on the same site you're watching and tipping on. So usually, when I go in her room, whether I am able to tip or not, she usually takes a few mins or maybe more to see me, or she may not sometimes. But eventually, when she does see me or see my "hello" etc I get a PM from her. So I thought that it was just she may have multiple sites she is on and specific ones take presidence over others, or simply, at that time other guys may have been tipping on other sites but not on the one you're on so she simply isn't focused on it.

However, then you mentioned she speaks with another guy [grey] in the room a lot, so that made me think it isn't the same as above. So, I think I agree with the rest of the people who have posted, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Holy shit...I was just joking about the "wishing men tasted like BBQ ribs" then. I wasn't actually making fun. I just saw a good opportunity to make a joke, because it looked like this thread sure needed it.

But I guess I called it a while ago...when I said that this guy has a tendency to spazz out (I forgot what the exact phrase was I used) in his posts. Good grief!

Nothing says

i'am different . & i do not get touched by what you bithces thinks & write.

By typing in mixed size/case and rage-quitting!

Way to show us how you don't let it affect you!

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Lol notice who exactly in this situation is freaking out and not in control of their emotions. Here's a hint- those responding to you were pretty calm and just pointing out the issues. You're the one who can't handle the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.