AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Should we just create a new account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2020
So, me and my fiance doesn't stream for about 8 months from now - ON CB- and we have about 7k and a half followers, we streamed every day for about 4 h now, but it seems a bit slow. Should we just create a new account or stick to it?

PS: We got back at camming this week.

are you guys an m/f couple? if so, try soloing as a female. couple cams are difficult. its usually not that profitable with a male talent when you are female. the novelty is nice, but it will go away.

the reason i believe that (and experienced it myself) is because cammembers are looking for female attention, and it can be a bit of a mood killer if there is a dude.

it also might be a good idea if its been 8 months creating a new account. get a new model tag. make sure you have your profile deleted completely before starting a new one.

are you guys an m/f couple? if so, try soloing as a female. couple cams are difficult. its usually not that profitable with a male talent when you are female. the novelty is nice, but it will go away.

the reason i believe that (and experienced it myself) is because cammembers are looking for female attention, and it can be a bit of a mood killer if there is a dude.

it also might be a good idea if its been 8 months creating a new account. get a new model tag. make sure you have your profile deleted completely before starting a new one.
Ty very much, we are Male and Female.

When we started and were consistent the profits were good, actually.

If i recall right, starting over doesnt always give you the new tag by reading this board. Seems like a hit or miss

That being said, looks like you just might need to reinvent or change your format? What worked for you then might not work for you anymore. New tags will always been just one week and then you'll have to do it yourself again. This speaking from experience of taking a 'long' break. People still seem to forget CB is flooded with people trying to achieve the same thing in the end.

Just my 2 cents

I'll play devil's advocate and say being a couple can be still profitable. There are a few on CB who do multi-goal ending in a hot crazy ticket show and they do well. My viewing preference is single female but I paid for a few couples' crazy ticket shows last year and enjoyed them.

Reactions: natsandluke
I'll play devil's advocate and say being a couple can be still profitable. There are a few on CB who do multi-goal ending in a hot crazy ticket show and they do well. My viewing preference is single female but I paid for a few couples' crazy ticket shows last year and enjoyed them.
sure there are some, i'm not denying they don't exist. but the majority of people who try couples cams, will eventually move towards female solo centered or have the male on standby the be stunt cock when the show is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.