AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Showed photo on Chaturate and got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2019
Twitter Username
@key_juicy
Chaturbate Username
JuicyKey
Hello @punker barbie
(Username:juicykey) i had got banned from Chaturbate a few hours ago i showed a photo to my fans from my phone i have read thru the terms and policies and it will not hapen again this is my only source of income. Ive been camming on Chaturbate for 1 year now. Please help me?? Thank you Ms.Barbie for your time.

Please stop posting the same thing over and over. I'm not approving 10 posts about the exact same thing. :) Now that this thread is open, just wait until she replies (and make sure you've already emailed the official CB support).

Reactions: JuicyKey
Upvote 0
Please stop posting the same thing over and over. I'm not approving 10 posts about the exact same thing. :) Now that this thread is open, just wait until she replies (and make sure you've already emailed the official CB support).
@JuicyKey

Upvote 0
I think the most important question here is what was the photo of?
As you can imagine, if it was children (your own or anyone) then as you should understand that is a big no no, even if it is just in a casual way of discussing with friends.

Can you remember exactly what kind of photos you was showing/sharing to your members? Are there really none that you can possibly think "ahh shit, maybe it was that"??
I see people share photos of themselves or of some other things such as landscapes etc and they are always fine doing this, so is there anything you can think would be a reason why you was banned for it?

(Edit: for some reason my entire text had a strike through on it, even with no formatting.. lol weird bug @AmberCutie ?)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.