AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Showing all

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which makes me think that the reason customers do this to cam models is because they prefer to view us as charity cases than services

Just a wild speculation. But, I wonder if it could be that they don't understand that there's high costs for bandwidth, advertising, etc.? They see many models streaming from what they think is their home (said because some studios use bedrooms), so there is no cost and they think the hosting sites are gouging for little or no services?

Which, I kind of find ironic since many are probably gamers who pay for use of game networks.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
That's a huge red flag for me when someone starts whining about the cut and says a ridiculous shit like, "I want you to get 100%".
Firstly, that being said, it's a business. It just doesn't work this way.
Secondly, it's a real threat to model's safety and privacy.
As far as I know, there aren't any solid payment methods that don't take a cut and don't leak your personal info in one or other way (just a silly example: PayPal).
So it's just disrespectful to offer things like this one to a model.
IMHO.

P.S. From my personal experience. People that have started this kind of conversation, usually offered to use a totally insecure payment methods that DO LEAK a personal info (from real name to physical address).
And that's all very suspicious.
I can't help but wonder if it's being offered by users so often to get a personal info to blackmail a model afterwards.
Otherwise, I don't understand why some people don't seem to get that models are fine with cuts and fees and that they don't want to use some unsafe shitty methods to earn "more".

P.S. From my personal experience. People that have started this kind of conversation, usually offered to use a totally insecure payment methods that DO LEAK a personal info (from real name to physical address).
I can't help but wonder if it's being offered by users so often to get a personal info to blackmail a model afterwards.
Otherwise, I don't understand why some people don't seem to get why models are fine with cuts and fees and why they don't want to use some unsafe shitty methods to earn "more".

Some people genuinely have the best of intentions don't know about the risks of some payment processors. Others have no shame and don't give a damn because they want to screw over a model.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Well actually in many restaurants in europe managment take a cut from the tips.

Plus do not forget a thing an waiter have a fixed loan plus tip , he is an enployee.
A cam model its an independent contractor that means you have your own bussines , even if you work in colaboration with bigger corporation on a percent basis you are still an independent contractor. So if you really understand how the financial system goes and basic bussines knowledge you would also understand thats impossible to be paid 100%

Its soooo simple , its basic math!! why people still not get it?!

People don't really put the effort into thinking that deeply about stuff, and there are a lot of people who have almost no knowledge about basic business. What may seem intuitive to you might not be the same to the average person.

Some people genuinely have the best of intentions don't know about the risks of some payment processors. Others have no shame and don't give a damn because they want to screw over a model.

I have definitely come across people that I suspect are just looking for a way to get information. That why I tell people I only take crypto or amazon giftcards.

Yeah. People that genuinely have the best intentions, usually tend to understand everything from the very beginning (if they asked a model and she explained why she is fine with the cut).
I don't think that people who keep arguing with the model about payment methods, have the intentions which might be even remotely close to any good.
It seems like "No, I'm The Member and I know what's good BETTER than you, a model, who builds up her business".

People don't really put the effort into thinking that deeply about stuff, and there are a lot of people who have almost no knowledge about basic business. What may seem intuitive to you might not be the same to the average person.

I have definitely come across people that I suspect are just looking for a way to get information. That why I tell people I only take crypto or amazon giftcards.

Surely, but some people don't seem to understand even when you've explained properly.
And this kind of behavior can't be anything but a huge red flag.
Like, is there anything good that can be expected from a member who keeps insisting on his position? I don't think so.

P.S. I've heard the phrase, "I just care about you, I want you to get your earnings completely", A MILLION TIMES. So why can't you just calm down and be fine with the payment method I actually offer if you care about me and if you don't want to make me feel uncomfortable?".
That's why whole situation becomes suspicious. Not because people really don't go deeply in this kind of stuff. I wish they didn't so it could look less risky.
But there are too many unclear and unsafe things around.

Last edited:
Otherwise, I don't understand why some people don't seem to get that models are fine with cuts and fees and that they don't want to use some unsafe shitty methods to earn "more".

Well if you ever visit the russian rooms and a good part of romanian rooms they will always tell you they want offline payments like paypal and western because they get a such a low cut from the websites but theyx are forced by the website to accept this form of payment like having no alternative. and another bunch of bullshit.
I myself tested such rooms with a member account , i reported many of them too because they actually ruin the bussines and speard shit about , and guess what many of them are still there. So i just quited and i do what i can to educate people what bussines means

Reactions: Sansa
Well if you ever visit the russian rooms and a good part of romanian rooms they will always tell you they want offline payments like paypal and western because they get a such a low cut from the websites but theyx are forced by the website to accept this form of payment like having no alternative. and another bunch of bullshit.
I myself tested such rooms with a member account , i reported many of them too because they actually ruin the bussines and speard shit about , and guess what many of them are still there. So i just quited and i do what i can to educate people what bussines means
I've probably seen some Russian or/and Romanian rooms, I really don't care about their location, I care about their possibility to speak English (I'm a model myself and English is my second language but I find a social aspect very important. if I were a member only, I'd care about this kind of stuff too because it's sorta hard to not lose the interest if a model can't keep the conversation going. Sorry for the offtop).
But the part about "low cut" is unclear for me.
Let's see. I work on cb. Some random Russian or Romanian model works on cb too. She gets the same percentage as I do, right?
1 token = $0.05.

So how come they consider it as a low? The rules, percentages and fees are the same for everyone, it has nothing to do with your location.
So I personally don't see any reason to complain about earnings. It barely depends on the site. It depends on you, the model.

Or did I misunderstand you? My apologizes in this case.

I've probably seen some Russian or/and Romanian rooms, I really don't care about their location, I care about their possibility to speak English (I'm a model myself and English is my second language but I find a social aspect very important. if I were a member only, I'd care about this kind of stuff too because it's sorta hard to not lose the interest if a model can't keep the conversation going. Sorry for the offtop).
Let's see. I work on cb. Some random Russian or Romanian model works on cb too. She gets the same percentage as I do, right?
1 token = $0.05.

So how come they consider it as a low? The rules, percentages and fees are the same for everyone, it has nothing to do with your location.
So I personally don't see any reason to complain about earnings. It barely depends on the site. It depends on you, the model.

It's because most of them work under studios who take half of what they make

1 token = $0.05.

Well about the english part you are right too .

No actually you did not missunderstood me . They simply make like this :

Me : hi
She imediatelly pm me HI
MM bb i am horny do you want a show ( i tipped the requsted 129 tks an she did the lil show just to test up )

All fine ... then hmm bb where are you from ( she)

Me: Switzerland
She WOW i would like so much to go there visit.
Me : Sorry bb i am married
She : OH wow well sorry
Me : thats oky
She . mmm bb i do heard that people there are very rich
Me: i put a laugh emotico
She : Well i would be so happy to make my goal tonight...
Me: sorry bb i can not recharge anymore tokens you know cb limits
AND THEN COME SHE :

No problem baby you can paypal or western , cb pays so low , i prefer that onces because i take all for me
Me : fuck you and i go

THIS is only 1 example how things go

Then another one test another room she motivated me she prefers western because the cb doesnt offer a payment method where she live so the tokens remain always on cb and she only can cash western
WTF ?

It's because most of them work under studios who take half of what they make

It has become even more unclear. I thought it'd be much easier to keep a track on a studio models if their earnings are organized in one place. In other words, if they take their payments strictly via site they work on.
Don't those studio bosses punish their models for "stealing" from the studio when they get payments directly?
That's just weird.

Though, I can be wrong because there aren't any studios in my country and I don't know how it actually works.

I keep hearing about people being asked to send off-site payments to the models. But, in all my years and number of EE models I have come to know, I've only been asked once. Which, was from a model who claimed the studio was shutdown and she wasn't able to work for a while due to legal reasons. As best as I could tell, the studio was shutdown as the different models I knew who worked at it were offline for the same amount of time and they confirmed via kik, SC, etc. that they were out of work. Ironically, only the one model asked if I could send her something. None others did (nor did I offer).

Not saying it doesn't happen. Only that I've only encountered it once in my years as a member.

It has become even more unclear. I thought it'd be much easier to keep a track on a studio models if their earnings are organized in one place. In other words, if they take their payments strictly via site they work on.
Don't those studio bosses punish their models for "stealing" from the studio when they get payments directly?
That's just weird.

Though, I can be wrong because there aren't any studios in my country and I don't know how it actually works.

Well models take half of the earning they make daily for ex if she makes 1000 tokens she would get paid 500
But actually most of the studios are contrary alternative payments and they control and read the model chat all the time she is online exactelly for avoid she take cash out of the studio without giving half
The models that i tested they were home based , all of them , i never meet any model that its studio based and took extra payment, they only accepted gifts but no show in exchange of the gifts , i tested over 100 models 4 years ago , and 80 % of them were home based , and from those 76 % asked for payment via paypal or western and all of them from russia and romania and ukraine

Last edited:
Well about the english part you are right too .

No actually you did not missunderstood me . They simply make like this :

Me : hi
She imediatelly pm me HI
MM bb i am horny do you want a show ( i tipped the requsted 129 tks an she did the lil show just to test up )

All fine ... then hmm bb where are you from ( she)

Me: Switzerland
She WOW i would like so much to go there visit.
Me : Sorry bb i am married
She : OH wow well sorry
Me : thats oky
She . mmm bb i do heard that people there are very rich
Me: i put a laugh emotico
She : Well i would be so happy to make my goal tonight...
Me: sorry bb i can not recharge anymore tokens you know cb limits
AND THEN COME SHE :

No problem baby you can paypal or western , cb pays so low , i prefer that onces because i take all for me
Me : fuck you and i go

THIS is only 1 example how things go

Then another one test another room she motivated me she prefers western because the cb doesnt offer a payment method where she live so the tokens remain always on cb and she only can cash western
WTF ?
What's the point in working on cb if you can't cash out your tokens? LOL.
It's just ridiculously stupid.

And I always go LMAO when models talk the way you described.
We've discussed it a while ago with ForceTen in other thread and I came up with the conclusion that it really works for some models to start PMing a member and offer a show with a silly expression of "dirty talk".
Though, it's none of my business and models can run their rooms any way they want. I just think it's awkward and I definitely would leave the room and move on.

Well models take half of the earning they make daily for ex if she makes 1000 tokens she would get paid 500
But actually most of the studios are contrary alternative payments and they control and read the model chat all the time she is online exactelly for avoid she take cash out of the studio without giving half
The models that i tested they were home based , all of them , i never meet any model that its studio based and took extra payment, they only accepted gifts but no show in exchange of the gifts , i tested over 100 models 4 years ago , and 80 % of them were home based , and from those 76 % asked for payment via paypal or western
Okay, now a studios seem like a pure trash to me ("they control and read the chat all the time").
Okay, you've tested a lot but you haven't tested MY ROOM.
BB, come to me, I'm so horny, I'll offer you to pay me via Western Union or PayPal (I actually don't have it but I'll create an account for you). I've heard that people in Switzerland are very rich. 🤣
(Sorry, I couldn't resist).

• Funny!
What's the point in working on cb if you can't cash out your tokens? LOL.
It's just ridiculously stupid.

YESS exactelly my thinking. But aparently a lot of members belive this crap and the actually go and send paypal and western.

We've discussed it a while ago with ForceTen in other thread and I came up with the conclusion that it really works for some models to start PMing a member and offer a show with a silly expression of "dirty talk".

Well i saw that post and yes nothing bad about it , its a strateggy that works for many so why not .

Though, it's none of my business and models can run their rooms any way they want. I just think it's awkward and I definitely would leave the room and move on.

Well as i was testing the rooms i let them make their game :) to see how far can go :) once the paypal and western words came i run away :)

And i find it awkward and shitty and non respectfull for the whole comunity, i mean if you want your own shit then go to work and construct it make your own site if you have guts lol.
Okay, now a studios seem like a pure trash to me ("they control and read the chat all the time").
Thats why i was always an independent model and if i did not had the necesary equipment i prefer to not be a cam girl.
But you have also to understand that for so many cam models its a good alternative , because many doesnt have the necesary space , or they hide from family and do not have money for equipment and they are disperate to work so yeah ....

Okay, you've tested a lot but you haven't tested MY ROOM.
BB, come to me, I'm so horny, I'll offer you to pay me via Western Union or PayPal (I actually don't have it but I'll create an account for you). I've heard that people in Switzerland are very rich. 🤣
(Sorry, I couldn't resist).

HAHAHHAA you made me laugh actually yes bb create because now i come with the switzerland bank in my poket :))))))))))))))) and i am gonna make you a milionare :))))))))))))) via paypal and western of course :))))))

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Maybe it stems from a system where models are "tipped". When you tip at a restaurant you expect that the waiter gets 100% of what you tipped them and would be appauled to find out that management was taking a cut. There is also the fact that everyone knows what % models take home, whereas with a lot of other work the financial breakdown isn't common knowledge.

At a looot of restaurants, waiters have to tip out the busboy, the bartender, and the hostess, they don't keep 100%.

At a looot of restaurants, waiters have to tip out the busboy, the bartender, and the hostess, they don't keep 100%.
and in the US (at least in most states) waiters do not make minimum wage in hourly pay because of tips being depended on. ( I don't think I worded that properly, maybe someone can elaborate.)

and in the US (at least in most states) waiters do not make minimum wage in hourly pay because of tips being depended on. ( I don't think I worded that properly, maybe someone can elaborate.)

Basically, subminimum wage + tips = workers income. This is a federal law, and net income is figured out based upon this. I forget a lot of the specifics, as I've had a number of family members work as wait staff/servers.

Though, depending on the state &/or restaurant, most I know make minimum + a percentage of their tip as they also need to tip with busboys and other staff. I believe some places also unfairly pool the tips and then split it among all of the workers of the shift.

Correct! In my state, minimum wage is $7.25, but server minimum wage is $4.00 or $4.25. It's expected that a server will make up the difference in tips, but on a slow day the employer is supposed to make up the difference by paying more per hour. For example, the Holiday Inn that I worked at would staff one person in the front of the house and one in the back of the house on Sunday nights, because it was such a slow shift - you'd get maaaaybe 1 room service, and 3 tables if you were lucky. On those shifts, the person staffed for the front of the house got host pay of $8 instead of server pay of $4.25, because unless you massively luck out with a generous tipper, you're not going to make enough tips in that 6-hour shift to bring yourself up to minimum wage. I was predominantly a host, but on very busy nights the manager hosted and I served, and those nights I made server pay, but I also walked out with $70-$150 in tips, which more than made up for the lower hourly pay.

Well in Europe its like this :

You have the minimum basic salary depending the country you are in and plus tips . But here come the mess :

Situation 1 : all tips come colected and at the end of the month you get splited with everyone that works in the restaurant so you practicaly do not get too much of it .
Situation 2. The boss also includes himself in the tips spliting
Situation 3. The chef waiter take all tips and all others poor workers doesnt get a fuck or if they are very lucky maybe the dude give them 5 % of the actually tips that they have to split it all together.

And then are those restaurants or bar where the bartender its a waiter and cashier too so if he is smart enough he hide his tips so the boss would not know the whole amount :) because boss always want a cut from the damm tips

I was a chef waiter and i always splited equaly between waiters . these people really worn their feet out , so its really unhuman to let them without the tips or consider them as an hourly payment.

I know of places where I live where waiters/waitresses/bartenders make around $2.15 an hour, since it's expected that they will make at least $5 an hour in tips, bringing them up to minimum wage. But yeah, in most scenarios, when you are in an establishment and tipping, the person getting the tip is not keeping the entire tip. As said, waiters have to tip out busboys, hosts and bartenders. Bartenders have to tip out barbacks. Even when you go to a strip club the dancers are tipping out the djs and the house mom. Most places it's mandatory to tip out (the last club I worked at you could get in trouble if you were caught not tipping barbacks out 20% of your tips for the night). Even in places where it's not mandatory, it's still a professional courtesy. As a bartender, I wouldn't have been able to do my job well if I didn't have a barback to make sure my beer and liquor was always stocked, ice well filled, garbage taken out, not to mention all the times I had depended on barbacks to take care of less than desirable tasks like cleaning puke off the bar. That's why I never had a problem giving my barback 20% of my tips, because if it wasn't for them I would probably have made a lot less money because I'd have had to do a million of other things instead of focusing on customers. That's the reason why in most professions where you make tips, you're not really getting all of your tips. A portion of it goes to the other people that are making it possible for you to do your job efficiently. This same principle applies to cam sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.