AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shows being stolen and posted for free!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, this is my first post in this forum, hope I don't break any rules,

I'm a moderator for a few girls that stream on chaturbate, a few days ago one user told one of the girls about this site: http://[site name banned*5].org/ and she was really mad and disappointed at the same time, because she is really private about this stuff, she doesn't like to tell people about this job because she will be judge, that's why we banned viewers from her country, now she refuses to stream until this is fixed. The problem with this site is that it steals all the models content, all the girls I searched on the site I found their shows recordings (even if you have the dmca logo), and it's scary because they upload fast, if a model streams for a couple of hours probably recordings of that stream had already been posted.

I emailed chaturbate about it and this is their answer:
" Any recorded content that you are seeing was captured by someone other than Chaturbate, and in violation of Chaturbate’s terms of use. It is a violation of your rights for sites like these to illegally record your broadcasts and republish them without your consent, which is why we have begun offering this Free Take down assistance service.
Since it is your copyrights that are being violated (Chaturbate claims no ownership over your shows, which are entirely your own property), you are the only one who is in a position to pursue claims against this site.
With that said, we are prepared and willing to offer you any assistance that we’re able.
We would be happy to help you by sending DMCA take down notices on your behalf, but we’ll need some additional information from you before we can do so.
In particular, we’ll need for you to provide the exact URL image address per photo/video that is allegedly stolen."

I provided what they asked for and I'm waiting for an answer, but I doubt that they will get the content removed, I also reached out to dmca.com, still talking with them, but paying 200$ to get content removed it isn't a permanent fix.

I totally understand that some models, usually the more popular ones don't care about this, because it's impossible for them to stop all the people from stealing their content, but some girls, especially the ones with a smaller audience care about this, and might even stop streaming because they fear that friends or family will find out about the site and see the videos.

I was wondering if you have any suggestions, or if you dealt with similar situations in the past, and how you handled it? Thank you,

Reactions: HeidiFawn
There isn't anything to be done about past recordings, once something is on the internet they tend to stay forever. There are some app on CB that do prevent recordings, basically they are set so that every few minutes it throws you room into a kind of ticket show for a few seconds, and it doesn't affect any registered user already in the room. I believe it's because most of the sites that post these auto-recordings of shows don't bother recording or posting really short clips. That however doesn't stop any random user from screenshoting or recording any of her streams, but is probably the best she can hope for.

Upvote 0
Wish people would do research before jumping into jobs, or posting shit online that if it's posted in the public area of the internet, chances are it's going to be found. Especially with people who are afraid of being found out in sex work. If it's going to cause problems, don't fucking do it.

That being said, I'd recommend doing a search on the forum for this. There's countless threads where people come here, not unlike you, concerned about their videos being stolen or posted online. You'll find a lot of answers to what you're looking for. In particular, these sites typically operate in countries which DMCA doesn't mean anything

Upvote 0
There isn't anything to be done about past recordings, once something is on the internet they tend to stay forever. There are some app on CB that do prevent recordings, basically they are set so that every few minutes it throws you room into a kind of ticket show for a few seconds, and it doesn't affect any registered user already in the room. I believe it's because most of the sites that post these auto-recordings of shows don't bother recording or posting really short clips. That however doesn't stop any random user from screenshoting or recording any of her streams, but is probably the best she can hope for.

Do you know of a specific app/bot that does this? A name and/or link (link would be fantastic)?
Appreciated in advance.

Upvote 0
Dmca.com is just a company name by the way. They are no more "official" than any other Copyright service including the ones offered by the camsites themselves. It's just clever marketing.

Reactions: imTheSupremeOne
Upvote 0
my stuff get posted and I don't even do nude shows, or show anything really. it sucks, but I don't think there's anything you can do about it since those sites don't give s dhit about dmca claims

Upvote 0
You, as a moderator, cannot get the models stuff removed from pirating sites. The model themselves must request the takedown, from the site themselves. Not all sites comply however. The DMCA logo is just that, a logo. It doesn’t actually do anything. Heck I used that logo, when I was naive to what it could do/not do, and they just cropped it out. Lol

If they don’t want their streams/videos out on the internet, the only thing they can do to prevent that is to not ever broadcast. The internet is forever. Everyone seems to forget that.

Takedowns are an uphill battle. One battle I gave up on years ago. Models will easily spend more time sending (sometimes pointless) takedown requests than the time they are actually broadcasting.

This industry is not for those looking for complete privacy.

Upvote 0
The DMCA logo is just that, a logo. It doesn’t actually do anything. Heck I used that logo, when I was naive to what it could do/not do, and they just cropped it out. Lol

When did people start thinking putting the dmca logo as a watermark would stop pirating? I swear this trend popped up three years ago and will not go away. It's theatrical and doesn't do any protection. Pirates don't care.

If anything Cammodels should watermark their camname (Orr watermark with your name on white/chalkboard in the background. Those fuckers can't crop that shit out.:giggle:) and get free marketing so when your content gets shared and you get renamed as "horny teen slut swallows monster dong". Eventually when someone decides to come pay, they know where to go. 😈

If not, oh well. Most of these people were probably never going to spend on me. I rather spend my attention on the members who do spend and want to experience a live camshow.

Upvote 0
When did people start thinking putting the dmca logo as a watermark would stop pirating? I swear this trend popped up three years ago and will not go away. It's theatrical and doesn't do any protection. Pirates don't care.
Just makes models look new and naive. Don't do that.
If anything Cammodels should watermark their camname (Orr watermark with your name on white/chalkboard in the background. Those fuckers can't crop that shit out.:giggle:) and get free marketing so when your content gets shared and you get renamed as "horny teen slut swallows monster dong". Eventually when someone decides to come pay, they know where to go.
This works. I've had numerous people over the years find my content posted elsewhere and ended up in my live cam room (and now onlyfans) and spend money on me, and even PAY for the videos they originally saw FOR FREE because they want to support the content they liked.

Upvote 0
You, as a moderator, cannot get the models stuff removed from pirating sites

not sure. Some offer this service as a paying service and it seems working fine.
(at least as fine than being done by the model)

Upvote 0
Same as me... And yes you can request take down in every site you found but only 1% will reply of all the site.. I already request to chaturbate about my streaming but chaturbate cant control this pirates.... Thats why i dont really show my face or use a mask while streaming... Yes i know its not a good idea but this is only the way..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.