AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sigillum Magica Chaturbate design

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2013
Bucharest
camgirl.cloud
Twitter Username
@CamgirlCloud
Chaturbate Username
redglove
I say... why not!

chaos-magic-camgirlcloud.png

About Sigillum Magica custom Chaturbate profile design

Well, I don’t know how familiar are you with magic sigils but in a few words I will try to convince you that magic is more real than you’ve imagined.

Imagine for a minute that you are traveling through time and you “land” in a town in 1870’s (or even earlier). Show your smartphone to locals…”it’s magic.. witchcraft…” Well, no, for you it is just technology, the very same thing with “magic” it is a type of technology, an energetic and natural bridge between us and other structures not so known to us and to our 5 basic senses.

Magic is everywhere, ann you need to do is to allow it to manifest in your own reality.

What are Magic Sigils?

That’s the easiest question ever and Wikipedia already come up with an answer, other individuals already follow and accept the same definition so here we go, short version:

Magic sigils are symbols with some sort of identifiable effect manifested in own’s reality and in the field of perception.

Back to Sigillum Magica design.​

The design is using 6 sigils but I will not talk about them in this article, instead I will define the sections featured in this astonishing design.

Available sections:

• top horizontal bar with 5 buttons for social media or other services
  • header section with avatar-like centered and round image (The Sigil of One)
  • about me section with side image, editable title and text box. Side image represents the self-empowered sigil (The Sigil of 2023 – Abundance, Change of Perspective…)
  • room rules section is named The Rules – Rule of Three also known as threefold law or the law of return. Available sigil reads o (top-left) – b (top-right) – e (bottom-right) – y (bottom-left) . Obey the rules of my room when in my room.
  • my tip menu comes with a new sigil, editable tip requests and token values. The symbol represents abundance coming from all directions (short version of it’s visual description)
  • top tippers section shows 3 lists where premium usernames can be added. The symbol of this section represents the stylized infinity symbol, the triangle pointing up means masculine energy, action, power, intent, direction
  • my recordings section allows you to feature the best recorded shows you have for sale on your password protected gallery. Video thumbnail aka presentation image, editable video name and button. The symbol is the stylized eye (obvious choice in representation) .
  • spoil me – gift card section displays 3 generic gift card images, editable gift card name and of course the button
  • copyright editable section
A quick FAQ about how I experience the sigil work, my personal perspective. I’m not a wicca practitioner but I do adapt knowledge to my activity and the result is a branch of Chaos Magick – Magic Sigils.

If it doesn’t work for you, post on support forum.

PS: the main background image of this design is an actual page from THREE BOOKS OF Occult Philosophy, WRITTEN BY Henry Cornelius Agrippa (Wikipedia – From the Michigan State University digital collections. PDF.)

Edit this template

Maybe it's just me but it's not screaming "sexy" at me.....
Not everything needs to be "sexy". A profile is more a place where a model can show their interests and personality. There is a lot more to models personalities than being sexy and a profile is a good place to showcase that.

I like the design, wouldn't personally use it because it doesn't fit for me, but I can think of a bunch of models that have that kind of vibe in their room.

Looks sick Dan!

Reactions: Dan N and KingMarti
@misterical indeed it doesn't for regular people (I don't know what to use instead of regular so nobody feels in conflict... change that with whatever you feel) .

As @KingMarti mentioned "not everything needs to be sexy" .... yup it is a new trend which emerges and includes spirituality, magic, mystery, ezoterism, hermeticism, wicca, witchcraft, ai, and a bunch of other old currents which are brought forward, adult industry will feel its influence too and it would be a smart move to adapt rather than stand in a conflictual position.

Yes it is not a common design and yes it has its "fans" :) otherwise I wouldn't waste my time on designing and writing, researching for "failed projects"

@AudriTwo :D ... looks different that's for sure. Unfortunately (or fortunately, other's perspective /point of view) the screenshot doesn't show the "full picture" , the overall layout.

Hugs to everyone for taking time to type a few impressions.

This is how it looks, the overall layout

template.png

Reactions: AudriTwo
@misterical indeed it doesn't for regular people (I don't know what to use instead of regular so nobody feels in conflict... change that with whatever you feel) .

As @KingMarti mentioned "not everything needs to be sexy" .... yup it is a new trend which emerges and includes spirituality, magic, mystery, ezoterism, hermeticism, wicca, witchcraft, ai, and a bunch of other old currents which are brought forward, adult industry will feel its influence too and it would be a smart move to adapt rather than stand in a conflictual position.

Yes it is not a common design and yes it has its "fans" :) otherwise I wouldn't waste my time on designing and writing, researching for "failed projects"

@AudriTwo :D ... looks different that's for sure. Unfortunately (or fortunately, other's perspective /point of view) the screenshot doesn't show the "full picture" , the overall layout.

View attachment 94955
Totally get what you are saying. Do you do Twitch templates? I can totally see a market for this kind of design for RPG live play streaming. Call of Cthulhu immediately jumps to mind.

Reactions: Dan N
Totally get what you are saying. Do you do Twitch templates? I can totally see a market for this kind of design for RPG live play streaming. Call of Cthulhu immediately jumps to mind.
Twitch templates no.
I do (from time to time when I get some free time) browser based overlays for OBS - a local (or self-hosted) web page with stuff on it (used with OBS while live streaming)

View attachment 94955
Charmed ??

Reactions: Dan N
Charmed ??

Possible answers:
No - if you're asking if I got inspired from the Charmed tv series . I used DAscent creativity
Yes - if you're asking if the design has embedded magic.
It is beyond the scope of the use of the design if I try to explain the perspective in which magic is defined as "less known technology" because that is what it is, manipulation of energy, frequency and vibration through different structures of the universe and layers of reality.
:) simpler version... magic :D

Status
Not open for further replies.