AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Signs of physical abuse

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagerbeaver

Banhammered
Jun 30, 2021
I was recently in a girl's chat room and as she started to undress there were bruises all over her body. The outside of her arm near the shoulder was bruised very badly. Several large very dark bruises on her inner thighs. It looked very much like someone had been hitting her. So I just asked her in a tip note if someone had been hitting her and she said yes. I didn't really know what to say after that. What's a good approach to take in a situation like this?

I was recently in a girl's chat room and as she started to undress there were bruises all over her body. The outside of her arm near the shoulder was bruised very badly. Several large very dark bruises on her inner thighs. It looked very much like someone had been hitting her. So I just asked her in a tip note if someone had been hitting her and she said yes. I didn't really know what to say after that. What's a good approach to take in a situation like this?

Well most probably her husband/partner beated the hell out of her because she did not enough money in a certain day , or because the food was not ready , or because thats how the fuck he wanted. Welcome to the east europe beaurtifull men and hiden life.

What can you do ? well absolutelly nothing.... doing something will get you a ban in the most easy case and she will maybe finish with a few slaps more...

And no dont you think about police and authorites , they are absolutely useless , and they send you home after you complain to stay with your abuser until maybe an sentece its pronounced against him , which in 99% of cases dont happend because there are not enough proofs, and because she is a cam girl so she has no credibility..

Status
Not open for further replies.