AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2015
Hi gals and guys,

It would be great if some of you had time to share your sincere feedback about a product that i am developing for camgirls. It is not "another cam network, but with bitcoin", it's rather a complementary service to whatever is readily available, and is still working for you. I am a tech/business guy aspiring to start my own venture like you did when you started your solopreneurship through camming, digital marketing, content editing, design, web mastering, etc., among other things. I appreciate all the work that goes into this besides what most people are able to see.

My team and I genuinely want to provide a service that you would enjoy using and give a premium feeling for the users. So, I wanted to involve all of you from the very beginning; the design phase. I have 2 offers/requests:
  1. Are there any volunteering models to test the app and discuss with me about the use cases and features? It would a consulting job and I will pay for your time spent on thinking about it, writing and discussing 1-on-1 per email or private chat on this forum or voice chat platform of your choice, no video needed;) I would prefer someone from Europe due to time-zone (I'm based in Germany) and ease of payment (upfront SEPA transfer in good faith for whatever amount we come to an agreement, crossing fingers that you also deliver your part of the bargain). I need maybe 2-3 people for this and would be good if they're people who are active here. To sum up the above item; is anyone active in the forum interested to consult me on this project with playing around with an app and getting paid for it? Could also be a nice change for you guys, at least i can tell that it won't be boring.
  2. For everyone in this forum: would you please take part in my two polls below to tell which kind of design direction you would prefer and of course any other feedback is also welcome. If you feel like it, you can also send a private message here with or without your email to receive a voucher for a freebie bonus once the product launches in around 6 months (no idea what and which amount yet, but I will keep you posted).
Hope that this message finds you well and you have some time/energy spared from your daily life to help me create something (at this point we don't want to provide too much details about what exactly the product does) that everyone in this ecosystem would enjoy using.

To your sizzle and spark
Bert

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback (blushing). Feel free to criticize whatever you don't like as well.
You will be the first ones to know when we go live. I will also take the liberty to let you know when we have a closed beta test.

Keep on rocking!
Bert

Sure, I'll bite. I'm in England and would be happy to take part in beta testing.

I voted number 3 (red & black are sexy) and the last layout design.

It looks really pretty!

For the main page, I think all of the other designs look better than the first one, but the logo lacks clarity in comparison. I think that's because it's MONAMIE instead of MON AMIE or MonAmie. Even putting it in small caps would probably help give it some definition in my opinion.

Hi KatieBaby,
Thanks for volunteering. I will send you a PM. I'm sure we will come to an agreement.

NataliaGrey,
We are working on the logo in parallel. I agree, current fonts do not convey the general look and feel we want to achieve here yet.

AmiGold,
Thanks a million for the vote and comments. To answer your question on the poll:
Q: "Is there an optioneel for an small bio under the model name or do you get the optioneel to see what the model offers when you click her picture?"
A: Yes, you will have a nice and customizable profile page. What we want to show there, we will decide together with people who will consult us, like KatieBaby. For the first launch though, we will focus on what matters the most and add functionalities monitoring user behavior and model+user requests. It is a lot easier, cleaner and more scalable than adding a lot of functionality at first which people may end up not using at all and just makes everything crowded. Sometimes less is more.

To your sizzle and spark,
Bert

Hi Emelie, hi Kylie,

I'm so glad to see that this post still gets some interest. Thanks for the votes, you're the best!

Emelie,
I'll send a PM to you.

Cheers,
Bert

Thanks Folks. I appreciate all the support. However small it might seem, it is a big deal for me.

BTW jazzymine (or any other lady from the US),

We still have room for one more person to give us compensated advice in private. I initially asked for people from the EU due to ease and efficiency of SEPA payment. (I thought paypal would be a taboo, but apparently it is still OK for non-regular payments, so if that's an option for you, I don't mind it either). Meanwhile I got a payment partner which only charges me "the larger of 0.5% of the transferred amount or €2" for the currency exchange (EUR=>USD) and nothing for the bank transfer itself (meaning the FX fee would be most likely €2 in this case). So, I can do that as well, if that suits you.

Feel free to join the party,
Bert

Voted ! It looks lovely and well designed.

I'd be happy to help you test it (I'm from France) if you are still looking for someone else. I've been camming for about a year on Chaturbate, but I'm brand new to this forum, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.