AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

site bug

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this site bugs been going on a while now for me people come in the room and then it shows them all leave and then they all come back and show up on the users list again.......

is anyone else having this problem with their users list disappearing. ?

Yup, I've been complaining about this very thing (Posted about it on both forums), and it's absolutely maddening. Of all the bugs I've been experiencing on Stripchat, this one is hands down the wackiest. I will be having a conversation with a member I'm happy to see, and his name will disappear from the chat...then reappear. And then there are lots of moments where ALL the users' names disappear from the list...and then BAM...a bunch of names reappear all at once. It is a constant thing the entire time I'm on cam.

Upvote 0
Indeed, this is a weird situation, and our tech team is working on the issue already.

I would be very grateful if you could help with additional information: please tell me how long such a "disappearance" usually lasts? Do users appear later in the chat on their own or after some action on your part (for example, after refreshing the page)?

Upvote 0
it shows them pop up for a few seconds and then the entire list vanishes for a few seconds and itll pop back up and its an all the time thing. so we think they leave and they are really still there.

Yup, same exact thing with me. And this has been going on since I started on the site on September 1st.

Upvote 0
Indeed, this is a weird situation, and our tech team is working on the issue already.

I would be very grateful if you could help with additional information: please tell me how long such a "disappearance" usually lasts? Do users appear later in the chat on their own or after some action on your part (for example, after refreshing the page)?
For me, it is seconds that I notice. The reason I notice so much, is because it goes from colourful members, to all white, than they are back again. I can't pinpoint anything that I am doing differently at the time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.