AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

site bugs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 2, 2019
so whats up with all the site bugs tonight with no chat at all popping up not getting the buzzes from tips when they do tip.... any1 else having this problem. it just screwed my cam score as i sat there for two hours looking stupid

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
lolabunny9, now everything should work perfectly; please let me know if you have any other questions about your stream.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
lolabunny9, now everything should work perfectly; please let me know if you have any other questions about your stream.

Unfortunately for me, right now I am typing to someone in a PM and my messages do not show unless I refresh the page. Even if I wait for 10 minutes the message does not display until I refresh.
Also, if the model sends me one too it isn't showing - it shows in the "notifications" so I can click that and see, but it isn't in the message (i am in the chatroom message, not full message page)

Upvote 0
Nov 3, 2019
so whats up with all the site bugs tonight with no chat at all popping up not getting the buzzes from tips when they do tip.... any1 else having this problem. it just screwed my cam score as i sat there for two hours looking stupid
Pfft I’ve been dealing with this for weeks. So annoying not being able to see tips or messages in time without refreshing the page. Can’t even react to tips with the Lovense toy in time. I’ve contacted them twice about it and they blamed it on me saying I may have to update my browser or whatever. Still dealing with this issue today as well smh.

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Pfft I’ve been dealing with this for weeks. So annoying not being able to see tips or messages in time without refreshing the page. Can’t even react to tips with the Lovense toy in time. I’ve contacted them twice about it and they blamed it on me saying I may have to update my browser or whatever. Still dealing with this issue today as well smh.

If it helps: I use Chrome, which is the latest version.
Windows 8.1 - also up to date.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Upvote 0

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Cheeseonmyfriesplz, Brett M, thank you for the update.

It would be great if you can do the following:
1. clear cache and cookies
and if the problem persists
2. submit a request for the Support, describing the issue ("Contact & Support" link in a site's footer).

After that, please just PM the number of your ticket; I will do my best to help you.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2020
Europe
1. clear cache and cookies
and if the problem persists
2. submit a request for the Support, describing the issue ("Contact & Support" link in a site's footer).

After that, please just PM the number of your ticket; I will do my best to help you.
I have the same problem (with PMs) and clearing cache and cookies does not help. Same thing going on in Chrome, Firefox and Safari. This started all of a sudden after working nicely "forever".
I'll create a support ticket.

@Brett M: if you briefly go to another PM thread and then back again, your message will appear. Maybe a less annoying temporary workaround than refreshing the whole page.

Upvote 0