AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Site wish list/feature request

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2022
I hope this doesn't come off as too controversial sounding but I'd love it if CB added the ability to mute/hide preview images in the search results for specific performers if the user wishes. Basically, a simple toggle feature that you can turn the preview image on/off for a given room that shows up in the search results while keeping the other information of course. I ask this because some rooms have constantly off-putting stuff that is just offensive to my taste at least that I have to sift through before finding a room that seems more of my interest. I won't bring up any specific examples since that's not important. Things would just be a lot easier on the eyes if we had the ability to easily hide room previews in the search results, including the still images.

I'm already doing it myself manually with AdBlock after figuring out how to customize their filters to block based on the known pattern in the room urls. This feature request would just save on the time it takes for me to right click->Block this Ad->and then customize it so it hides a specific user's room's preview images completely from the search results.

I can understand why such a feature might be too controversial as models can make the argument that it limits their own exposure and that we probably shouldn't give users the ability to hide a room's preview in the search just for one thing that they saw that was off-putting.

Status
Not open for further replies.