AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skincare Routine in your 30's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 16, 2022
Twitter Username
@Evelyn_Fierce
MFC Username
EvelynFierce
Hey lovelies!

Okay, so, I hit the 35 mark in August, and it feels like I gained wrinkles and undereye issues overnight.

Anyone have any products that they swear by for keeping their skin clear, and looking a bit less aged? I can't do injections or surgery cause they're pricy, so it's just me, creams, and hopes.

Nov 8, 2021
Twitter Username
@JadexxGoddess
Take some collagen powder by organika, silicia gel by omega alpha and get yourself a red led light face mask but use it before putting anything on your skin. I also use vitamin c serum by lavigne and olive oil on my skin. The money is worth spending trust me. I worked at a healthfood store for 7 years before camming and im 32 years old. People think im like 24.

Sep 4, 2019
justfor.fans
Twitter Username
@MarlieJaneXXX
Save up and get facials every once in a while if you can! Depending on where you live, you may be able to get one for under $100. They can work wonders.

Retinol creams are also good, and hyaluronic acid (I like the one from the ordinary) can help plump your skin a bit.

Sep 29, 2022
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@ZaraMysterious
Chaturbate Username
Mysteriousgirl_007
I turned 35 in august too. I have expresion wrinkles since i know myself but lately they got deeper and looks terrible. What i did was to Take collagen and AH internal.Every 28 days with 10 days break. At night im not longer using creams, just retinol. Every shower i am using for my body a mix of coffee, honey, Brown sugar and esential oils. Even for my hair im having home made masks.
In The past i tried botox which wasnt bad but for me wasnt worth it for a long term.

Lilly_____

Cam Model
Jun 7, 2022
Twitter Username
@LillyUnderscore
MFC Username
Lilly_____
Streamate Username
LillyLee
Chaturbate Username
Lilly_cutie
Prescription retinol (tretinoin) and sunscreen - SPF50+ everyday, even if its cloudy.
Would you say there's an advantage on prescription skincare over store bought even when they have the same components?

Nov 13, 2022
Hey lovelies!

Okay, so, I hit the 35 mark in August, and it feels like I gained wrinkles and undereye issues overnight.

Anyone have any products that they swear by for keeping their skin clear, and looking a bit less aged? I can't do injections or surgery cause they're pricy, so it's just me, creams, and hopes.
Omg stop it. I am 36 and people always tells me I look 20, but then I heard that people who looks young as soon as they hit 40, is a wrap 😭 you start looking old lol. I am saving to start doing botox. Also, I am not sure where you live, but I used to have some fine lines on my forehead that went away by staying hydrated and using a kit from La roche-posay. It is for acne, which I don’t have, but it has made my skin soo smooth and bright. It could be a little drying but just make sure you dont over do it.
note: you look amazing ! honestly, I would not think you are in your 30’s 🤪

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological 3 Step Acne Treatment System, Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser, Pore Refining Toner, and Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment for Sensitive Skin​

Nov 3, 2022
I turned 41 this past summer. I barely do anything to my skin. I don't have crow's feet near my eyes unless I smile super hard and can pass for 30 otherwise.

-- Aveeno Baby Wash to wash my face, it doesn't have soap, perfumes, dyes or alcohols in it and it's hydrating
-- Regular exfoliation in the shower, light to medium loofah and Apricot Scrub by St. Ives
-- Alcohol-free Witch Hazel as a toner/anti-puffiness (it tingles on your skin and feels awesome)
-- Stay out of the sun or use SPF50+/hats/sunglasses and do research on that to find ocean friendly SPF's. The chemicals are killing coral reefs across the globe.

I have a significant amount of freckles on my face that I try not to cover up with heavy foundations/concealers. Mostly use a concealer around my eyes and do eye makeup. Almost all foundation, minus a few formulas of airbrush foundations, are going to settle into creases and wrinkles. You can get a product like a face primer (Maybelline has a product called BabyFace) to fill it in first and then apply foundation. I personally found that didn't really do much and just made everything slippery and shiny. Your mileage may vary.

Oh and these eye drops

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lunasha
Nov 3, 2022
Chiming it to say I've recently been using witch hazel when I have breakouts. I use it before going to bed and the next morning my skin looks so much better! But it is very drying, so I try to use it only on problematic areas, and not too often.
Is it an alcohol free formula? I found that makes a huge difference if you already have dry zones.

thinkinboutit

Cam Model
Aug 22, 2019
Would you say there's an advantage on prescription skincare over store bought even when they have the same components?
sorry I am only just seeing this now.

When it comes to retinoids, absofuckinglutely. Different forms of retinoid and different concentrations are available via prescription. It really depends on your needs and what you are using it for. (Acne, scarring, wrinkles so on). A dermatologist could explain the difference.

Reactions: Lilly_____

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Reactions: Vixxen81
Jan 2, 2023
It's important to continue to protect your skin from the sun's damaging UV rays, as well as to prevent and address any signs of aging that may have started to appear. Here's a suggested skincare routine for someone in their 30s:

1. Cleanse your skin twice a day with a gentle, non-drying cleanser.
  2. Use a toner to remove any remaining traces of dirt and makeup, and to help restore your skin's pH balance.
  3. Apply a serum that contains antioxidants, such as vitamin C or E, to help protect your skin from environmental stressors.
  4. Follow up with a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type. If you have dry or sensitive skin, look for a moisturizer that is hydrating and nourishing. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, opt for a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer.
  5. Don't forget to use an eye cream to help prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles around the eye area.
  6. Lastly, don't forget to use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher every day, even on cloudy days. Sunscreen will help protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and prevent premature aging.

starj50

Cam Model
Jan 7, 2018
Best thing to do is to stay out of the sun imo. For most of my life I've stayed out of the sun which has helped me a lot.

If you go outside or sit by a window always use sunscreen. SPF is not enough as it does not protect against UVA rays. Research high PPD sunscreens on Reddit. European and Japanese sunscreens are generally considered better. American sunscreens usually do not provide the same amount of protection against UVA rays.

Vit C serum in the morning. I use Skinceuticals CE ferulic and its pricey but there are cheaper ones that work well. Exfoliate so the serum can penetrate better. I use a combo of Foreo Luna, those cheap korean exfoliating sheets on Amazon and Amorepacific cleansing powder.

At night I use retinol on top of a cream to buffer it, otherwise I flake. If I use a retinol cream I alternate between Sunday Riley retin A+ or Sunday Riley luna oil which I will apply first without buffering. Both are cheap if you order the mini sizes as I usually get those and they last forever as you only need a tiny amount.

I've tried a lot of expensive skin care by buying the "luxe" sampler sets Sephora puts out once in awhile which often contain generous sizes of super luxe stuff like Creme De La Mer and Augustine Bader example https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction...rites-luxe-the-coveted-collection-review.html You can find out the second they are released by following https://www.reddit.com/r/MUAontheCheap/ I have never paid full price yet and the deluxe sample sizes last me forever.

Also its very important to do the same routine to your hands. For many years I neglected it but now I am also using vit c on my hands, retinol and sunscreen. Hands sometimes show more signs of aging than face.

I do botox as well.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Also its very important to do the same routine to your hands. For many years I neglected it but now I am also using vit c on my hands, retinol and sunscreen. Hands sometimes show more signs of aging than face.

100% agree with this. I haven’t taken care of my hands and would only use moisturizer or hand lotion if my hands were very dry. I’m 30 and now I feel like my hands show my age more than my face.

Reactions: starj50

starj50

Cam Model
Jan 7, 2018
100% agree with this. I haven’t taken care of my hands and would only use moisturizer or hand lotion if my hands were very dry. I’m 30 and now I feel like my hands show my age more than my face.

Same here. My face isn't too bad but my hands look older. And I forgot to add in to do the neck too.

yummybrownfox

Cam Model
May 24, 2015
USA
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@yummybrownfox
MFC Username
Yummybrownfox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/800229/yummybrownfox/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50037/oh--so-yummy-
I’m 40, and I love these charcoal cleansing cloths that I’ve been getting from Dollar Tree.

DB9FAB57-8FB5-4948-910F-C29ACE31AEBE.jpeg
895AC30F-3EBB-4EBF-92FB-9985FE60B0DD.jpeg