AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skyprivate Rejection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Twitter Username
@CerezaCykes
Chaturbate Username
Cerezacykes
Has anyone tried to submit/apply to skyprivate and received a rejection? A got a reply today from them saying this.

1600134227998.png

I don't really get why? I never made an account here before, the person I spoke to on the live chat pretty much told me they didn't know why any of these reasons were said and that they had to bring it up to someone else to get confirmation? I don't know if it was because my ID doesn't match how I look after transitioning? I've also been dealing with OnlyFans giving me a rejection but hopefully that gets dealt with soon, I had to message them and ask what the issue was with my submission. I'm just frustrated, I got approved on chaturbate and want to branch out to other stuff, but I keep dealing with a lot of rejections ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.