AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slang words that bug ya

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a slang word person or the acronym talk other than LOL, TTYL and BRB

But I HATE YOLO, Bruh or Bro, Ma or Lil Ma
and those stupid words that members use - bb and bae

Drives me nuts!!! lol It just makes me cringe and think it sounds so childish and lazy.

"triggook"Shook and triggered all together...why?

I really hate when women call their husbands "hubs", or "the hubby". It's especially weird when you know his name so rather than saying "Mark is at work" they say "the hubby is at work". It grinds my gears. I see it most on Pinterest when it's like, an onion dip with the caption "looks good but the hubby hates onions!!!!" or when they're talking about sneaking veggies into hubs' food like they married a toddler.
Bonus points if they're not actually married.

I really hate people who say LOL. I have no problem with someone writing it somewhere but when someone says it in real life instead of laughing I get an uncontrollable urge to never want to talk to them again. I've known 2 people that do it and although otherwise nice people they are officially the worst people on the planet.

Anytime "lol" is used in the place of punctuation. Bonus points if it's in a big ol' run-on sentence that should actually be split into multiple paragraphs.

Youths-GIF.gif
I'm such an oldie. I don't know what half of the things the first couple people mentioned are. OP I thought (and still can't think of an alternative) that you were saying someone used the incorrect spelling of "thought" ...But if it was out loud....Then...Yep I'm still stumped. Get off my lawn, youths!

View attachment 69391
I'm such an oldie. I don't know what half of the things the first couple people mentioned are. OP I thought (and still can't think of an alternative) that you were saying someone used the incorrect spelling of "thought" ...But if it was out loud....Then...Yep I'm still stumped. Get off my lawn, youths!
"thot" means "that hoe over there", or so I've been told. Essentially another way to say hoe/slut/skank/etc. Cause we need multiple words for that idea, apparently.

I hate, hate, hate DD or DS or DH, aka dear daughter, dear son, dear husband. It's like just say daughter, how hard is that?

I also am mostly confused at the context and meaning of cake when it's used as slang?

Deets, fam, just any shortening of words that doesn't need it. Irritates me so much. There is a slang term that makes me cringe so hard but I clearly have blocked it from my mind because I can't remember it at the moment and I'm ok with that.

Dangit! Edit to add, I remembered. It's not just one but all slang words to refer to genitalia as any type of edible meat. Oh and sticky to describe anything going on down there during sex makes me gross out.

I also am mostly confused at the context and meaning of cake when it's used as slang?

Things have probably changed but cake meant money. Caking meant making lots of money. Cakes meant butt cheeks.

I hate dank memes. Back in my day, dank was slang for potent marijuana. Yo, you seen Dan K lately? Yeah, he's chilling downstairs, roll by. Not really sure what it means now.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu

Things have probably changed but cake meant money. Caking meant making lots of money. Cakes meant butt cheeks.

"cake" changed in meaning from "money" to "ass" so fast it made my head spin.

squirt

I hate that word to its very essence. It elicits a physical response of repulsion in me. It doesn't help that its use is ubiquitous in erotic entertainment.

Whatcha mean? That's how you share music from your Zune to the other Zune user.
Yeah, someone had to have pranked Microsoft on that one.

Similar, not sure it counts as slang, "juicy".

Whenever I see some lass with that printed on her bottom I'm reminded of Olestra, a fat substitute that was meant to make eating potato chips less deadly, but lead to anal leakage.

View attachment 69391
I'm such an oldie... Get off my lawn, youths!

I'm right there with you. I guess a lot of people think it's cute and/or endearing, to me it's just annoying. Especially if it takes more characters to write the slang. For examples: yass, meow (as in right meow).

Bae
Fam
Lit
Thot
Along with all the other dumb ass ones that shitty rap has introduced.
Pussy (It just sounds so gross to me)
Boo depends on how its being said. For example my best friend and I call each other BooBoo. But if I hear a woman call her significant other "my boo" it irks me. Same with when girls use the term "my man" whenever referring to their boyfriend. :yuck:

Bae
Fam
Lit
Thot
Along with all the other dumb ass ones that shitty rap has introduced.
Pussy (It just sounds so gross to me)
Boo depends on how its being said. For example my best friend and I call each other BooBoo. But if I hear a woman call her significant other "my boo" it irks me. Same with when girls use the term "my man" whenever referring to their boyfriend. :yuck:

• Funny!
Reactions: Shia
Status
Not open for further replies.