AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sleepers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus for granny panties sticking out of the pants?

Attachments

• sleeper.jpg
    sleeper.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4,053
If you want to see sleepers just go on Asian page in about 9 hours from now, you will see about 40 of them out of 300 asian online.

Yes, I'm a sleeper fan to, my favorite sleeper,

and this girl does a fantastic job of it, I really don't know how she keeps it up but I have to admire her determination.

the funny thing was her topic tittle, ":*:* please help me collect 400 tokens :*:* sleep :*". Makes a nice change from "tip for tits" or "date raffle", I don't know how she came up with such a unique idea.

Attachments

• Ella sleeping.JPG
    Ella sleeping.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 3,865
  • madababy sleeping.JPG
    madababy sleeping.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 3,858
I'm scared of falling asleep on cam, I always have nightmares about it and wake up thinking I'm on MFC when my laptop isn't even turned on, lol.
It would bug me people saying stuff about me and me not being able to ban them straight away, or at all, coz I wont know coz I'd be asleep, plus I'd be scared of getting kicked off the site forever for it.

SirLes said:
Life in the top 20.
I hate seeing this. For fuck's sake, if you're gonna get into the top 20 by sleeping, at least do it in trueprivate so the rest of us busting tail to get up there don't feel so cheated when we see it in free chat.

BloodRed87 said:
....and she's at it again. Check the file name.

lol that's a bit mean, I think it's hilarious watching her nod off...but in her defence she seems to be online a LOT, and if you tip her she does stuff...and if you dont tip her then why shouldn't she choose to have a catnap? :p

Reactions: AngelicTease
Jupiter551 said:
BloodRed87 said:
....and she's at it again. Check the file name.

lol that's a bit mean, I think it's hilarious watching her nod off...but in her defence she seems to be online a LOT, and if you tip her she does stuff...and if you dont tip her then why shouldn't she choose to have a catnap? :p

If she was on her OWN website she could nap all she wants. She is not though, she is representing SV and this reflects poorly on the website and in turn reflects poorly on other models.

If a premium comes into a room where a model is sleeping his first thought is probably along the lines of, " If this is how the models here are then they don't want my money."

The premium then moves on to another site, instead of tipping the hard working models on SV that are not sleeping.

First impressions are everything in business.

Jupiter551 said:

Uh, perhaps because she's at work? Could you imagine if your waitress said "well, you aren't tipping me so I'm off for a nap" and started dozing off in the booth next to you? Yeah, don't think that would fly very well.

If she isn't making money then he should just log off instead of sleeping at work. Looks bad on all models and the site.

Reactions: TashaDutch
I'm gonna agree with the other models. To us it's not cute, it's annoying. I'm sure a lot of the models on this forum would love to just take a nap on cam, but knowing that it would hurt the reputation of our cam persona and what ever site we're we don't. Napping in any other job will get your ass fired or at least warned.

I agree with the models as well...there are a few of us struggling to find time on cam, and then catching crap about "the site in general being lame" because of sleepers and such, as a friend put it. Also, its against the rules and contracts of most cam sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.