AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slow during holidays

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2021
Hello, I’m still a new ebony bbw model on chaturbate. I’ve been camming for 3 months on chaturbate. When I first started In September, my room was poppin, full, lit, I made decent money….I guess because I was new….now a days, it’s really slow. My room is empty. And I just wanted to know is it because the holidays are coming up? Is cam normally slow during the holidays?? Could it be that this site just isn’t for me??? Should I move to another site???

I cam 6+ hours a day , 5 days a week.
I don’t cam on my periods at all.

Hi. I've read from other models that it's slow for them too. I usually give myself weekends off, however I got on over the weekend because I'm desperately trying to make "daily pay" money (as well as MyFreeCams "early payout" money this week) so I can have money to Cash App to my son for Christmas (He wants money via Cash App).

The amount of time it takes for me just to make $20 (the minimum amount to be able to cash out) from camming on MyFreeCams and Stripchat simultaneously is pretty ridiculous and very embarrassing. Since I have very low camscores on both sites, I have to work extra hard to prove to viewers that I'm "worth it," I guess. Listening to music that I enjoy is what gets me through dealing with free chat. So the entire time I'm online, I'm kind of like a D.J...excited about the next YouTube song I'm about to sing/lip-sync/dance to. I'm making sure I'm not being a boring model, and moving all the time. There are times when I feel like I'm putting in way too much energy than these free chat guys (With 800 tokens showing, but they're not tipping or talking to me at all). Last night I had a little bit of a better night...probably because I was super hyped up (Didn't even have coffee) and feelin' the music. That can be exhausting, though...omg. I definitely need to be earning more money with all this energy and effort I put in to free chat, and I know it's gonna be super hard with those low camscores.

Also, a lot of members are doing these 1-token tips lately, and yeah, all tips are helpful and add up. But it makes it very difficult to clear even small room topic goals when people are slowly tipping in increments of 1 token.

If I could get a panty sale within these next few days...or a tip for a Hulu movie date (Lol), that would be awesome. Lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mel1 and Trina444
Upvote 0
Hi. I've read from other models that it's slow for them too. I usually give myself weekends off, however I got on over the weekend because I'm desperately trying to make "daily pay" money (as well as MyFreeCams "early payout" money this week) so I can have money to Cash App to my son for Christmas (He wants money via Cash App).

The amount of time it takes for me just to make $20 (the minimum amount to be able to cash out) from camming on MyFreeCams and Stripchat simultaneously is pretty ridiculous and very embarrassing. Since I have very low camscores on both sites, I have to work extra hard to prove to viewers that I'm "worth it," I guess. Listening to music that I enjoy is what gets me through dealing with free chat. So the entire time I'm online, I'm kind of like a D.J...excited about the next YouTube song I'm about to sing/lip-sync/dance to. I'm making sure I'm not being a boring model, and moving all the time. There are times when I feel like I'm putting in way too much energy than these free chat guys (With 800 tokens showing, but they're not tipping or talking to me at all). Last night I had a little bit of a better night...probably because I was super hyped up (Didn't even have coffee) and feelin' the music. That can be exhausting, though...omg. I definitely need to be earning more money with all this energy and effort I put in to free chat, and I know it's gonna be super hard with those low camscores.

Also, a lot of members are doing these 1-token tips lately, and yeah, all tips are helpful and add up. But it makes it very difficult to clear even small room topic goals when people are slowly tipping in increments of 1 token.

If I could get a panty sale within these next few days...or a tip for a Hulu movie date (Lol), that would be awesome. Lol.
It makes me feel better that I’m not the only one. I’m not giving up tho. Hopefully it starts to pick up during tax season or spring time :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello, I’m still a new ebony bbw model on chaturbate. I’ve been camming for 3 months on chaturbate. When I first started In September, my room was poppin, full, lit, I made decent money….I guess because I was new….now a days, it’s really slow. My room is empty. And I just wanted to know is it because the holidays are coming up? Is cam normally slow during the holidays?? Could it be that this site just isn’t for me??? Should I move to another site???

I cam 6+ hours a day , 5 days a week.
I don’t cam on my periods at all.
I am newish on Chaturbate too and found I had a lot more viewers in the beginning. I am starting to find new viewers who like my style now and i think there is a transitional period until you get the viewers who like you. I wish i could get more people in my room too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.