AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

slow periods

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It been really slow for my fav model also. Lot of freeloaders and trolls I think its the summer months...

Everyone on my friends list is down about 600-1000 pts score wise.......
Technically this doesn't correlate with a slow month site-wide.

Camscore represents the amount models make per hour on MFC, but it's relative to the average amount of all models. 1000 camscore means the model makes the average amount per hour. 2000 camscore thus means the she makes twice as much as the average, 3000 means 3X, etc. Therefore, if it was a slower month for all models then the hourly rate a model makes would go down along with the amount a 1000 camscore represents.

If a models camscore drops that means it's a slower month for her relative to what she's used to compared to the average.

The only way to tell if it's actually a slow month site-wide is for a model to check her hourly rate and compare it to a change in her camscore. For example, if six months ago she made $45 an hour and had a 3000 camscore, and this month she made $37 an hour and kept a 3000 camscore, then she would know it's a slower month for the average model site-wide.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: fandango
Yeah, I've been hearing that the summer months are slow for MFC. Heard this from one of the top models, and have watched my fav model stay on longer to meet her goals.

Yeah. Its what the MFC models used to refer to as the "Summer Slump". It's a combination of several things... such as people who work from home having kids around on their summer break from school, so they have less perv time, tippers going away on summer vacation etc. Things usually start to pick up through September as we head out of summer.

Reactions: BaccaraRose27
Absolutely agree! I'm looking forward to this month of September! :) I took July off and worked double my usual hours in August to make the same amount of tokens (7-10 hour shifts instead of 3-6 hour shifts). Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Here's to hoping September is better for everyone!

Reactions: DrWangFei
Absolutely agree! I'm looking forward to this month of September! :) I took July off and worked double my usual hours in August to make the same amount of tokens (7-10 hour shifts instead of 3-6 hour shifts). Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Here's to hoping September is better for everyone!
I spent 3 times my usual tokens in August, maybe I fucked up. Am looking forward to some good deals in September :wacky:

If only could find a decent model willing to have some fun... summer malaise I guess.

I spent 3 times my usual tokens in August, maybe I fucked up. Am looking forward to some good deals in September :wacky:

If only could find a decent model willing to have some fun... summer malaise I guess.

Lucky girl! :D Hopefully it began to make up for what others weren't doing, hehe.

I wish you the best on your quest to find the right model ^_~

Did seem slow, both for tip wise and seeing some models not being on as much. However, I only go to a handful of rooms so take that with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.