AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Slow week on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right? Like yesterday afternoon I muust've done 25 tks in a whole hour. Like really, wtf
I've noticed as a user things are getting very slow recently on CB, as even purple users are becoming more increasingly picky. I get it though with an ongoing pandemic and people losing employment all over with the economy tanking. Much more have less disposable income so it is becoming very competitive. I'm sure it will bounce back though it always does!

Reactions: squirtalot
I've noticed as a user things are getting very slow recently on CB, as even purple users are becoming more increasingly picky. I get it though with an ongoing pandemic and people losing employment all over with the economy tanking. Much more have less disposable income so it is becoming very competitive. I'm sure it will bounce back though it always does!
yeah probably :(

I've herd numbers like 45% to 30% without jobs.

Also, summer is over.
People are back at their jobs.
Parents have to deal with back to school.
College is back in session.

i used to make between 5.000 - 10.000 in a day... in last days i made about 500 - 1000 in 4 hours online, not even so many people in the room...very very bad :( i m waiting better days for us :heartbreak:

I have been making a good bit less than normal the past few days, room count is still over 900 but tips seem to be very low.

Maybe everyone spent too much over the long weekend due to Labour Day?

I've herd numbers like 45% to 30% without jobs.

Also, summer is over.
People are back at their jobs.
Parents have to deal with back to school.
College is back in session.

In many places the kids are schooling from home, too. So in addition to the jobless rate and other things, many parents have to monitor their kids during the morning/day now, at times when they used to be at school.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
The West Coast of the US is on fire. Lots of people's homes and whole communities have been decimated. People, in general, are probably focused on that, and not feeling super horny.

ETA; Plus the US election is coming up, and the economy is poor. Times of high stress and change, lots of people get conservative in their spending in response. On top of this the Senate is in kind of a stale mate regarding stimulus checks and economic recovery numbers for the US. With no real progress made in negotiations for several months now. Both sides not working together, or compromising. Lots of high political and social tension. People, in general, are not in the most carefree or relaxed moods.

Last edited:
hi all! i feel like answering becouse im a model on chaturbate too . for me was the best week lately, im usual making very good on chaturbate but this week 1.-10 sept . was really good , did 167479 tk . usually i do like 120000 -140000 in 2 weeks but now started even better .i was also affraid that becouse of the virus people got no jobs will be slow, but all this months been good even better then before a lil bit, guess guys r home bored staying on the site all day .
DateTokens
Sept. 1, 2020 - Sept. 15, 2020167479

Reactions: mike_aussie
The West Coast of the US is on fire. Lots of people's homes and whole communities have been decimated. People, in general, are probably focused on that, and not feeling super horny.

ETA; Plus the US election is coming up, and the economy is poor. Times of high stress and change, lots of people get conservative in their spending in response. On top of this the Senate is in kind of a stale mate regarding stimulus checks and economic recovery numbers for the US. With no real progress made in negotiations for several months now. Both sides not working together, or compromising. Lots of high political and social tension. People, in general, are not in the most carefree or relaxed moods.

This! I cam on other sites and the difference is noticeable everywhere because of exactly what EliMarie posted. People are not spending money as frivolously as usual, I know damn well I am not BECAUSE of all of the uncertainty. My income has been dicey at best since the pandemic kicked up. And the longer this goes on, and the longer the Senate keeps playing games, and the longer people keep doing stupid shit, the longer we will all feel the pinch.

Reactions: MarieElise
hi all! i feel like answering becouse im a model on chaturbate too . for me was the best week lately, im usual making very good on chaturbate but this week 1.-10 sept . was really good , did 167479 tk . usually i do like 120000 -140000 in 2 weeks but now started even better .i was also affraid that becouse of the virus people got no jobs will be slow, but all this months been good even better then before a lil bit, guess guys r home bored staying on the site all day .
DateTokens
Sept. 1, 2020 - Sept. 15, 2020167479
I am straight up impressed!!! You must be working your ass off. Excellent job!!!!!

Wow I'm surprised as even the top models on CB this week seem to be quiet, I also see from your other post that you are camming with 3 other models on Stripchat even though this post is about CB and in a studio so not sure how accurate that weekly income chart is.
But great for you, anyways here is an image of the traffic into the CB website and as you can see it has dropped dramatically recently hence why we are all wondering why it is soo quiet.
I wonder is it like this every year?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 19.18.41.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 19.18.41.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 39
Same here. In the past weeks i had days were i made $4 in 7 hours. This never happened before. It is slow for some reason but will pick up for sure

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
Ok I was wondering if it was just me. 2 weeks ago I had my best week ever. Last night I got 1,000tk in 1.5 hrs. It was so strange! I logged off and watched a few of the top rooms and noticed they were unusually slow too

tifany , on cb is something else im a model there since the first day, means like over 10 years now , got over half milion followers and got my regulars that are used to spend, and been always one of top cam models on first page .

i guess is like everywhere is about luck, hard work, lots of time spent online and what u can offer . Talking about incommes on chaturbate, everyone knows the little girl pretending that she got ohmybod and getting lots of tips and hardly showing something, i watched her one night when she started and till she finished in am, she did over 10000$ in a night ,,, and i never saw her having a slow day ...and i never saw her pussy lol . was waiting till am for that :) But as i saw on chaturbate, since the corona started, lots of more new models on chaturbate, for sure the traffic is shared now in all this rooms, a lot of girls lots their jobs i think there been daily lots of new rooms and more pages on cb then before . The old models still doing great becouse they have lots followers, is hard for who cant enter in first 3 pages , and harder for the others .. and yes stripchat is a good site to keep it same time with chaturbate, i just discover it few months ago and is similar to chaturbate, easy to use, good trafic and tippers and the best think about stripchat is that they really promote u as new for 2 weeks if you got experience u will rock this 2 weeks and grow your account fast .

Last 3 shows I got 0 tips even with Group Tipping and cheap Roll the Dice... but it's hard to compare males to females to trans to couples.

I'm at a crossroads. I don't know whether to play hard ball and show as little as possible because no one is tipping... or show everything in public chat and hope someone tips out of appreciation. But if I'm already naked and masturbating where's the motiviation to tip?

Last 3 shows I got 0 tips even with Group Tipping and cheap Roll the Dice... but it's hard to compare males to females to trans to couples.

I'm at a crossroads. I don't know whether to play hard ball and show as little as possible because no one is tipping... or show everything in public chat and hope someone tips out of appreciation. But if I'm already naked and masturbating where's the motivation to tip?
I hear you. Well for the first week this month I did play hardball and got no bites. So for the last few days I bared all. The increase in viewers was noticeable (because I don't usually bare all in the public chat) but there was a very minuscule increment in tipping. So it was almost not worth it.

mike, im pretty sure that is hard for guys, maybe you should try to keep other sites also , u could try to keep camcontacts wich is without free and not bothering you, oif someone ring he enter pvt and thats it and they pay 50% ,,i know a guy was doing pretty good money there but he was into master slave stuff and there been good paying slaves he said :) still maybe u can find a second option while broadcasting on cb <

If you are starting out privates are a great way to cash up, to avoid negative responses always let the client know what to expect BEFORE accepting the private.
I ask for 60 tken per min and get around 3 on average per session min time is 8 mins

I wonder is it like this every year?
Football and back to school. Also doesn't help that the Senate is messing around with unemployment and stimulus right now.

Usually this is when cam starts to pick up for me and it hasn't - it's just getting worse. Backup plan in action - hopefully I'll be out of this industry in 6 months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.