AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SM payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2019
USA
I'm new to sm and wanted to know if anyone could enlighten me on how streamate payments work are they automatic like mfc or do you have to cash them out yourself? I choose to have it mailed to me which is new to me I've always had my camming paychecks deposited directly into my bank account. I wish they had that option available.

Streamate recently added ACH payments, which is only available for certain states at the moment since it is brand new. I got my first direct deposit last week :) with the additional $5 fee that SM takes, but it's a better option than the wire fee of $40 + bank fees. Streamate will automatically send the payments weekly. There is no need to cash out.

Streamate recently added ACH payments, which is only available for certain states at the moment since it is brand new. I got my first direct deposit last week :) with the additional $5 fee that SM takes, but it's a better option than the wire fee of $40 + bank fees. Streamate will automatically send the payments weekly. There is no need to cash out.

do the funds release the same amount of time the wire does? if i remember correctly it's in your account the following friday? my mailman keeps putting my checks in the wrong box, and I want to stop paying for fedex every other week when the check from the week before is in limbo. i'm about to go get a PO box, but this seems like a cheaper option.

edit to add: what is it called on the payment method page? i'm not seeing it. does this mean it's not available in my state (florida)
screencapture-streamatemodels-smm-payments-php-2019-11-06-19_08_47.png

do the funds release the same amount of time the wire does? if i remember correctly it's in your account the following friday? my mailman keeps putting my checks in the wrong box, and I want to stop paying for fedex every other week when the check from the week before is in limbo. i'm about to go get a PO box, but this seems like a cheaper option.

edit to add: what is it called on the payment method page? i'm not seeing it. does this mean it's not available in my state (florida)
View attachment 82394
Unfortunately that’s what it means ☹️

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.