AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

sm rates percentage

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys with streamate rates at the moment mine are 3.99 and 4.99 am I right I take off 70% off this prices and that’s my rate per min thanks loads 💕
Pretty much. I think it's 66% unless you are in Japan. I'm not sure if it's still the case, but for a while, Japan model rates were 35% (from what I heard).
Pretty sure we keep 33, so yeah basically rounding to 70, although you will have a small amount more since I think it's technically 66% that they take.

ETA; I thought it was 33%, but it looks like it is 35% and 65%.

Reactions: Missy48
Pretty much. I think it's 66% unless you are in Japan. I'm not sure if it's still the case, but for a while, Japan model rates were 35% (from what I heard).
Pretty sure we keep 33, so yeah basically rounding to 70, although you will have a small amount more since I think it's technically 66% that they take.

ETA; I thought it was 33%, but it looks like it is 35% and 65%.
Awesome thanks for your time I’m in uk ❤️❤️

RAISE THOSE RATES BB! that way you are earning more with the low percentage. i say raise them up a dollar or two! most streamate members are used to paying higher rates.

RAISE THOSE RATES BB! that way you are earning more with the low percentage. i say raise them up a dollar or two! most streamate members are used to paying higher rates.
I’ve raised to 4.99 and 5.99 so il wait and see if it goes ok thanks so much for the advice

I’ve raised to 4.99 and 5.99 so il wait and see if it goes ok thanks so much for the advice

Thats a great starting point.
I was at that rate for quite a while, once I had more followers/experience I went up a couple more $$ and it really paid off. I also had a higher quality crowd of members coming thru my chatroom.

everything that @thinkboutit said! you will see some people whine about your new rates, but most won't notice or doesn't care because they already see your shows/content worth the rates.

• Hugs
Reactions: Missy48
Status
Not open for further replies.