AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SM

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello

I recently started on SM. I was streaming on Stripchat and as most of my income came from privates, I switched to SM. I made the pvts last 20-40 mins. Because I first teased and talked with them a bit for free. Now I'm on sm the guys are so weird, the PVT lasts shorter. Is that normal or is it bc I'm new? Another thing it's that if I show nudity from the beginning they finish the pvt and that's enough for them to wank. If it I take too long, they feel offended and leave.

I enjoy being watched while I jerk off and it's so irritating when they finish the show and I didn't cum

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Is there a reason why you have to create a new thread for every thought/question? There is a streamate question/answer thread.

I'm not trying to discourage you from posting, but most forum etiquette you dont want to spam threads.

To answer your question, short privates are pretty normal on streamate. Wait 30 seconds before you get naked or flash (you won't get paid if they leave before 30 seconds), and start learning to pace yourself (striptease tips). Also raise your rates too. You will get better members who value your time and prices. I recommend 4.99/5.99 starting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.