AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Small girls toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2017
I am just getting started and a friend told me she is using some hands free holder for her toys, she said her clients love it, does anyone know where I can find this, the link to the websites on the article is not working. http://synergymag.com.au/g-rider-world-1st-hands-free-gyral-sex-toy-mount/

Any of you know where its possible to buy one of the cam girl riders or g rider devices. Any of you have any other suggestions for hands free work ;)

Last edited:
Have you looked into toys with suction cups on the bottom? I just ordered one so I'm not sure how sturdy it will actually be, but I have tile floors so I'm hoping I can stick it down and get some use out of it. I know adding some vegetable oil to the suction will help keep it a longer hold.

You can also look into fuck machines. They have them on Amazon for about $100. I have one but I haven't managed to try it out yet. It seems powerful and like it will get the job done. It comes with different attachments and stuff. It also has suction cups on the bottom to "mount" it into place, but I don't think it's super necessary if you're using it on something like carpet.

Hope that helps a little :)

Reactions: Magdalena
Have you looked into toys with suction cups on the bottom? I just ordered one so I'm not sure how sturdy it will actually be, but I have tile floors so I'm hoping I can stick it down and get some use out of it. I know adding some vegetable oil to the suction will help keep it a longer hold.

You can also look into fuck machines. They have them on Amazon for about $100. I have one but I haven't managed to try it out yet. It seems powerful and like it will get the job done. It comes with different attachments and stuff. It also has suction cups on the bottom to "mount" it into place, but I don't think it's super necessary if you're using it on something like carpet.

Hope that helps a little :)

Thank you, well the one my friend has its called a G-Rider has a suction bottom, and a weight inside so she can ride it almost anywhere, on the bed, floor, it even sucks on the wall or shower. She said a lot of other cammers are using it but as I said I cant find from the article where to buy them from. I would like the same as my friend, because she said she calls it a cam rider and her clients pay extra for her to "ride" it because they can more or less let their imagination run wild, while viewing the rider in action....Which one did you buy ? and where from ?

General note on buying toys:

Make sure the toys are made from body-safe materials. Jellies and the majority of "realistics" are porous breeding grounds for bacteria, and some use chemicals that are toxic to the human body. If it smells funky when you open the package, don't use it. Your health is more important than the $ you spent on the toy.

For reference:
http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

Ok. PSA over. I'm sorry @Magdalena but I have no idea where you get a g-rider.

I'm not familiar with the g-rider, but the Liberator Bonbon is a toy mount that you can ride a dildo on. I have one, and it's pretty nice.

General note on buying toys:

Make sure the toys are made from body-safe materials. Jellies and the majority of "realistics" are porous breeding grounds for bacteria, and some use chemicals that are toxic to the human body. If it smells funky when you open the package, don't use it. Your health is more important than the $ you spent on the toy.

For reference:
http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

Ok. PSA over. I'm sorry @Magdalena but I have no idea where you get a g-rider.

Thank you, yes I read about making sure products were safe, my friend suggested places to buy some toys. From what I understand this g-rider you can use your own toys, they seem to slip in the top.. i'll send some pics when i find where to buy it..

Thank you :) I see its not designed for women who are small and petite. But i will check it out. I see its not designed so well also for wet rides ;) Could you cover it with plastic ?

It has a waterproof cover that zips off for washing. No plastic needed.

I had a lovely email today from the grider company. I wrote to them about delivery time and they offered me a free grider. They are sending me one free in exchange for some small promotion. :) I think ist lovely customer service and a nice surprise. :)

.... Copy of the email....

I am sorry it has taken you a while to track us down! The good news is, yes your friend was right, we do sell a hands free dildo and vibrator mount that has been popular with professional cam girls.

Are you in Australia? We are heading to the Sexpo in Brisbane if you want to come and have a look for yourself. We will be giving a small number of complimentary G-Riders to cam girls to assist us with product awareness and them with customer sales! Let us know if you are interested in one.

Otherwise, you can find all the details below;

Lou~Sienna & Team xo

Tryst xo Pty Ltd

www.grider.online

I just looked at the site, and they're charging WHAT for a suction cup?
View attachment 71588

View attachment 71589

Like...... Just buy a dildo with a suction cup built into it, it's SOOOOO much cheaper.

Yes, but then I get stuck with the non body safe dildos ! I love my dildo collection, I have a lot.....and want to be free to choose. My friend said it rotates around like your hip movement. She uses it on the bed and floor, also...If it costs a bit more but is safe for my body, and works and feels sexy, it's always worth it. I will get one and give you a demo ! Lol

You can get body-safe dildos with suction cups. The NS Novelties Colours line is really good.

But if you want to use your current collection, the g-rider makes sense. That does seem like a really expensive accessory, though. @_@

There are plenty of body-safe dildos with suction cups, it just takes a little weeding through the less savory materials.

A single decent suction cup dildo is a nice addition to a model's toy arsenal. Use that toy for the shows that require it, and you can still use your other toys for all other shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.