AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

smoking

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke what? cigarettes? weed? ham?

i am woman, model, i dont wanna talk about othing, i am moking around 1 pack per day sometimes hurt me somehow sometimes no, i was wonder if is just my body or all smokers same

best way to quit smoking is to go to the doctors' so they can prescribe zyban or something else if you are having a hard time quitting on your own. my husband picked up smoking again because nursing school is stressful and just got prescribed that.

i used to smoke half a pack a day. smoke from the age of 15 to 24. i quit by using vapes to ween myself off nicotine.

if smoking a pack a day is sometimes hurting you, go to the doctor. definitely try to cut down on your smoking.

Because of the section this thread is in, I thought this was going to be about watching cam models smoke on cam (Smoking fetish).

0 currently.

I started smoking at a young age, but never got higher than about half a pack a day. I have asthma so ultimately it makes me sick and isn't enjoyable. When I was up at 5-10 cigs a day, it helped me to smoke just a half or 1/4 of a cig every time I had the urge or the itch in my throat. Then I weaned myself down from there. I hated that gnawing itch, so I would always remind myself "It'll only last 2 weeks, then it will stop, you can do this! Just ignore it, and try to do something else for now."

Once in a while if I have a way, way, way more stressful day than usual I will have one. But on an average year, I maybe smoke 5 or fewer cigs now.

I used to smoke but quit. I was un(lucky). In 2013 I had absolutely no money and even had to use food banks fir a couple of months. I had a choice to use any little money I did have fir food for myself and my dog or get cigs. Obviously it was a no brainer.

I decided since I hadn't smoked or not much in those weeks/months, it was time to quit. What also made me think this was me going through ashtrays to get any scraps to smoke It was a realisation that I need to quit.

I was able to go cold turkey and not use anything to help me. The biggest things were certain times if the day when I would crave and it would be difficult, such as when I wake up, or after a meal.

But I'm happy and glad thus happened. I like not stinking of cigs when I walk into a building.

I've still always wondered how people manage to smoke enough to get addicted in the first place. Maybe they don't have as much of a violently negative reaction as I did the first time. I took a couple of puffs, and had to go sit in a corner with my head between my legs to prevent passing out and/or puking. Even if it's not so bad for everybody, do the pleasant effects immediately outweigh the unpleasant ones? Why does anyone ever do it twice?

Plus... where I'm from, there are very cold winters, and smoking isn't allowed indoors. Even if I got started, I never would have made it into the first November. I think there must be a genetic or biological component. I know for certain that I'm not magically immune to addiction or peer pressure. I wanted to be one of the cool kids in high school, but my body rejected it!

I *have* tried vaping, and a little bit gave me a mild head rush. I wasn't sure if it really felt good. A little bit more got me back to wanting to puke.

Weed is pretty cool, though.

Also, NGL, I'm old enough to have been brainwashed by TV and movies into thinking a woman smoking, especially with red lips, is sexy. 100% can understand why it's a popular fetish request. I hope it's dying out.

I've still always wondered how people manage to smoke enough to get addicted in the first place. Maybe they don't have as much of a violently negative reaction as I did the first time. I took a couple of puffs, and had to go sit in a corner with my head between my legs to prevent passing out and/or puking. Even if it's not so bad for everybody, do the pleasant effects immediately outweigh the unpleasant ones? Why does anyone ever do it twice?

Plus... where I'm from, there are very cold winters, and smoking isn't allowed indoors. Even if I got started, I never would have made it into the first November. I think there must be a genetic or biological component. I know for certain that I'm not magically immune to addiction or peer pressure. I wanted to be one of the cool kids in high school, but my body rejected it!

I *have* tried vaping, and a little bit gave me a mild head rush. I wasn't sure if it really felt good. A little bit more got me back to wanting to puke.

Weed is pretty cool, though.

Also, NGL, I'm old enough to have been brainwashed by TV and movies into thinking a woman smoking, especially with red lips, is sexy. 100% can understand why it's a popular fetish request. I hope it's dying out.

For me, I was one of those late starters who only started to do it when I was drunk, so I think it didn't feel as bad because I was very drunk each time. But this slowly lead to me becoming addicted, unfortunately.
No one ever tried to persuade me to do it or anything, I have no idea WHY I did it when I was drunk.. I just did

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
i never smoked and probably will never smoke in my life.
And for the record, not that it matters here, because it's not the question. I hate models seeying smoking in their room. It disgust me and makes me
Run Away GIF

I started when I was 14 because I was stressed out. It helped me to feel calm and focused and slowed me down (much like caffeine usually does now). But the negative side effects outweigh that feeling of focus for me. Plus, I imagine that feeling lasts shorter and shorter amounts of time, as the body builds a tolerance. Which my body does with most stuff super fast!

It was just a nice little relaxing social activity... until it wasn't anymore. It's a very expensive habit.
Plus someone like me shouldn't really be leaning out of windows, high up, trying to suck down a cig "real quick". I'll see something that distracts me, and end up falling or something (I have a history of messing around on rooftops and stuff - I guess I think I'm fucking Catwoman or something).

Last edited:
I started late also 17 I think. The truth is that smoking cigarettes is very relaxing. So it is an easy addiction to slip into. One reason why I have never relapsed is that cigarettes in Australia are HIDEOUSLY expensive. And there are massive restrictions on where you can smoke. Even to the point that I am pretty sure it is illegal to smoke in your *own car* if there are children present.

I smoked for 10+ years and quit by reading The Easy Way To Quit Smoking by Allan Carr. It seemed impossible and I started that book dozens of times. When I finally read it all the way through, I never smoked again and it has been 5 years. I was up to a pack a day and I was actually able to quit. I still feel extremely grateful for that book. Fucking changed my life and saved me so much money LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.