AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat: how much do you do ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
DUS, Germany
Hi , iwant to start snapchat and don´t know , how to handle it right.
What do I post in the story, except for the 18 things and how much do the men expect?

some girls offer their live shows every day, but i'm on the cam for almost 8 hours every day, that would be twice as much ...

Are pictures and short clips from my everyday life "enough"? and what about the news on snapchat?
if there are some men still expecting you to write 24/7 ??

I don't want to offend anyone, but don't want to do too much or too little either? Do you know what i mean ? :)
how do you do that when the men write too much, or do you not answer at all? lg Eva

Hey,

We solely use it to promote OnlyFans, Wishlist purchases to encourage more, ect

We can’t possibly reply to everyone and we prioritise those who have sent gifts, spent money on privates and those with subscriptions to OnlyFans.

It depends on how you want to operate, but I would only talk to those who are actually decent people, not craving a free get off with sexy talk.

Member here, but here's my insight: It does depend how much you charge. If you charge a 1-time fee of let's say 500 tokens for lifetime, one or two snaps a day is enough, even if it's just a message you're either coming online soon or are online. If it's a high price of let's say 2000 tokens for a month or so (something I personally would never purchase), then yes I would expect a bit more.
Even if it's for a cheap price, an occasional personal message (photo or message for special occasions like birthday) is highy appreciated.

Member here also. If I paid to get snaps from you, I would not expect more than what @Makko says. A snap a day from "behind the curtains" is enough, and I personally would not expect to have some kind of exclusive chat going on with you.

Make your own rules, publish them in your bio and stick to them; for example one snap a day and no chatting, except for maybe short replies to very high tippers. Something like that. It's all about managing expectations while not becoming overwhelmed. I know from my own line of (vanilla) work that if you make yourself too available, people will become used to it and take advantage of you.

Reactions: dont_cry_sadie
Hi Thank you for your answers, I would also like to offer lifetime, because I also find it easier than the monthly and as you say, of course for advertising. ok, the "user" point of view is also nice, yes there are always those who expect a lot for so little, so I had in mind that they would get angry, but you always have that in the cam :) yes, that's what i had in mind, real private pictures that don't appear on insta or something, or a clip, a few a day and when i'm online I thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.