AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Snapchat shoutouts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2022
Does anyone on here use snapchat? I've been successful with my premium snapchat for 5 years now. Recently it has become harder and harder to find legitimate models, let alone those that actually do proper shoutouts.

Also, if you're a buyer and is interested in checking out my free promotional page feel free to add me! I am happy to do a personalized live verification for anyone that's requests one!

Snapchat- ke-pr0 👈 is a zero

I think some still use Snapchat here and there but isn't their man focus.

It's easier to use Onlyfans so you can collect payment in a simple and more guaranteed way (the payment methods people likely use on Snap are probably not actually adult friendly and it's risky to continue. Risky to use Snap at all honestly since they will ban you as soon as someone reports adult activity.) It's also much less hassle on OF to keep up with as far as who owes money, etc since it's all automatic. There is a LOT of money to be made on OF, should give it a try ASAP. Then you can advertise to your followers at Snapchat to go sign up at OF, etc.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.