AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

snapshots issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2021
London, England
can streamate take down the snapshots on google imagine that I've been post while on cam? and I found that I've been posted at least one or two snapshots on google imagine after per show. can anyone explain to me please?

:woops: I am curious to learn more about your personal experience.

What I do know is this: The rules warn you about just this issue when signing up... Part of how the site generates such high-conversion traffic (aka fans who actually pay to play) is that SM does a lot of advertising.

The terms we agree to in order to go live on cam are clear that by signing up to use their site as a model, Streamate can use your likeness taken from while you are streaming for the purpose of generating more business toward the site.

Maybe someone else has a better answer!
I'm sorry you are upset :h:

Reactions: SAD^^EYES
Upvote 0
can streamate take down the snapshots on google imagine that I've been post while on cam? and I found that I've been posted at least one or two snapshots on google imagine after per show. can anyone explain to me please?
If you don't want to be exposed in the ads or across our network, you can also request to be removed from the ads. This will remove you from being promoted and being displayed in the pages, which will lead to having 0 traffic in the room.
This is your choice, so I thought to mention it here as a possibility in case you want to try it out.
Also whatever content appears on sites, which are not our affiliates, can be requested to be removed by using the DMCA take down requests (this can either be a form you have to fill out or a DMCA contact).

Upvote 0
If you don't want to be exposed in the ads or across our network, you can also request to be removed from the ads. This will remove you from being promoted and being displayed in the pages, which will lead to having 0 traffic in the room.
This is your choice, so I thought to mention it here as a possibility in case you want to try it out.
Also whatever content appears on sites, which are not our affiliates, can be requested to be removed by using the DMCA take down requests (this can either be a form you have to fill out or a DMCA contact).
Just to clarify. Is streamate able to fill the out dmca requests on behalf if it's not affiliate? Because filling out dmca requires you to give your doxx to that person. Its a matter of safety. I've seen several pirate sites abuse the dmca process by blackmailing models their or flat out posting it along side their pirated content.

Upvote 0
Just to clarify. Is streamate able to fill the out dmca requests on behalf if it's not affiliate? Because filling out dmca requires you to give your doxx to that person. Its a matter of safety. I've seen several pirate sites abuse the dmca process by blackmailing models their or flat out posting it along side their pirated content.
@Catalina SM I just wanted to bump this thread. I found a show of mine plus several other streamate cam model's shows stolen and uploaded onto this one site and I am curious to see if Streamate would file a DMCA takedown on behalf of the models.

Upvote 0
@Catalina SM I just wanted to bump this thread. I found a show of mine plus several other streamate cam model's shows stolen and uploaded onto this one site and I am curious to see if Streamate would file a DMCA takedown on behalf of the models.
Hi, yes, we can file DMCA request in our models names. Make sure you collect the direct URL's to the video content and write up a request to support. If you are in direct contact with your Streamate rep. you can forward these requests to the rep as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: englishmuffins
Upvote 0
The best would be if you would request the content to be removed, as you are the owner of it and can be removed upon your request. The ID docs won't be exposed anywhere, just make sure you use the official DMCA form to request the content to be removed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.