AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

snapshots issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2021
London, England
whether the snapshots will be appear on page or google search every time I live stream?
if so how can I turn it off? I don't want my videos and snapshots appear on it.

whether the snapshots will be appear on page or google search every time I live stream?
if so how can I turn it off? I don't want my videos and snapshots appear on it.
Hi, the live snapshot cannot be turned off - that's the only way you can have a biopic while you stream online. The snapshot is available for 24h on your account, but it can be changed at any point while you stream and are in public (free) chat.

Upvote 0
once the model account is closed , the biotic snapshot will disappear as well?
The live snapshot biopic is available for 24h on your account. If you stream for 24h, that snapshot will remain available (it can be changed at any time while streaming during free chat area). At 24h, when you restart your stream, you are being prompted to take a new snapshot selfie.
When you are offline, the biopic available on your profile, is the one you upload yourself on your account.

If an account is closed, all content you uploaded on Streamate, will automatically be removed from all our affiliate network. What ever you had as content being uploaded by people on external sites, that's not controlled by us and can be removed using the DMCA forms or contacts.

I hope this answers your question. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.