1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Snaptober Super Snap Bundle

Discussion in 'Models: Advertise Here!' started by SaberMae, Oct 3, 2018.

1. SaberMae

Cam Model

Hey Everyone!
    I wanted to share here something I think is pretty fantastic :b
    16 others models and I have teamed up to offer this amazing deal of a snap bundle.

It's a one time payment of $50, in return you get access to 17 premium snap stories for 3 whole months!
    All of the models are listed below (including myself) along with their twitter handles.
    You can purchase from any one of us.

If you're interested in buying from me, please message me on here or through DM on Twitter.

Happy Snaptober!
    [​IMG]
    ***The Fine Print***
    You must still follow any rules each individual model has in place for her premium snapchat.
    Members who break rules can still be banned from viewing that models snap.
    Any extreme violations or harassment/abuse will get you removed from the entire bundle
    .​