AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ganjagirl802mfc

Banhammered
Nov 15, 2016
Twitter Username
@ganjagirl802xox
MFC Username
ganjagirl802
Chaturbate Username
ganjagirl802
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000849340/Ganjagirl802/
So Ive worked for MFC for like 4 years now, and I make good money, I am natural, chubby, pierced and all in all considered a alternative style cam model... Im looking at "getting too old" to work for MFC but I tried working for Cams.com and they didnt pay me.... so I went back to MFC cause fuck making 200 and not getting a cent sent to you after taking care of documents and w2s it NEVER SHOWED UP.... sooooo suggestions? I would like to work for a cam company that is LIKE CAMS.COM because they have an older women section and they do trans cams (im not trans but i support open minded companies and i would love to work for one)

Suggestions???

Why not stick with MFC? There are plenty of older women on there, although you definitely wouldn't be considered one, you look so young! Is it the infrastructure you think you've outgrown? Because if that's the case, then I guess you can try Chaturbate; while it isn't the best cam site, it is one of the more popular ones for viewers

Are you wanting to stick with a site life mfc or are you wanting to work a more private based site? If its the latter streamate allows male/female/trans models and they also have a mature section.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
You really don't age off Streamate tbh. Streamate has a lot of diversity in sexual preferences when it comes to their traffic.

Don't be afraid of the 35%. I suggest getting used to charging a little bit more, so the payout is better.

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the help! Im really enjoying MFC but when i read the terms and conditions (cause I happen to be detail oriented before agreeing to anything... itunes, amazon, etc and I remember it said something about under the age of 30, now the checks don't come from Colorado anymore and there have been many updates I love in the past yeast so I think ownership changed hands.... Ill check out the terms...

Honestly I wish they were more gender positive as a company but their new MFC Share and the amount of regulars I have, I honestly do not believe other companies from what I can see give that kind of platform... The paycheck has never been a problem, Its been frustrating trying to get checks from other sites...

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the help! Im really enjoying MFC but when i read the terms and conditions (cause I happen to be detail oriented before agreeing to anything... itunes, amazon, etc and I remember it said something about under the age of 30, now the checks don't come from Colorado anymore and there have been many updates I love in the past yeast so I think ownership changed hands.... Ill check out the terms...

Honestly I wish they were more gender positive as a company but their new MFC Share and the amount of regulars I have, I honestly do not believe other companies from what I can see give that kind of platform... The paycheck has never been a problem, Its been frustrating trying to get checks from other sites...

Ownership for MFC has not changed - leo is still the owner. However they have made some big changes in the features, conventions, and the way they use social media etc.

If there was something about age in yoru contract its not enforced - I'm over thirty. :)

Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.