AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So frustrated with my Lush, MacBook Pro & CB I want to cry...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2018
Hello there, I have a 2015 MacBook Pro that is running current iOS, I use Safari generally and have OBS set up with my Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam and a Lush. I just wanted to make it super simple for myself and just use the browser for now. Safari didn't work with Lush, I went to the website and they told me to download the connect app and use chrome to open it, that doesn't work so I had to install chromium, I finally was able to make it connect to chromium. Chromium is asking me to download flash (I already downloaded it for safari, I dowloaded the extension needed for this browser) and after I did the install just starts to run and then says it quit unexpectedly. I haven't even managed to start to get to broadcast to have it now work with my stream yet, but that is the next thing. I am just thinking of hooking it up to my iPhone, putting on music and going to sleep, giving up on this endeavor.

I don't have any technical knowledge with computers, and the guides that are online are dated and I am lost. Please if anyone can help me, or guide me even how to se up OBS (for some reason my bit rate crashes when I try to broadcast HD, on the site I don't have the same issue with the Safari browser)

My SN is Gigglegasms

• Hugs
Reactions: Mila_
I don't think Chromium and Chrome are the same thing? Try downloading Chrome.

Upvote 0
Chromium is an open source port of Chrome. It has a different implementation of Flash, among other things. Even if you got it to work, I don't think I'd recommend it for CB.

I think you have to fix whatever problem that you had with getting the lovense extension to work with Chrome. From my memory, manually installing the lovense app requires giving it permissions etc.

Upvote 0
That is what I am saying Chrome does NOT work, the guides on the site are wrong. I had to download Chromium to get it to work, it is a total nightmare. Chromium is the only one that the extension needed to connect to the lush will run on.

Upvote 0
Have you tried Firefox? I had a hard time getting the lush extension to work on chrome too, I honestly don't know why, but it does work for me in Firefox so for now that's my camming browser!

Upvote 0
that was the other suggested browser, I tried that one. All I can do right now is use Chromium, I also have the Lush 1.0 didn't know there was a new one out :(
Maybe that is another issue, my older hardware doesn't have some of the newer support. The whole app thing through the extension is really crazy, why not just write an app to direct control through the PC

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: xoxAprilJames
Upvote 0
Chromium is an open source port of Chrome. It has a different implementation of Flash, among other things. Even if you got it to work, I don't think I'd recommend it for CB.

I think you have to fix whatever problem that you had with getting the lovense extension to work with Chrome. From my memory, manually installing the lovense app requires giving it permissions etc.
Why don't u recoment Chromium? Isnt lovense browser based on chromium? guess its safe as long as lovense created a browser of their own on chromium.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply! Our browser is based on Chromium so that shouldn't be an issue. We have a set up guide for Mac - https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/mac You would need the Lovense Connect app in order for it to work. When downloading the browser did you turn off all anti-virus software before downloading? Please send screenshots of your set up to https://www.lovense.com/contact FAO Stephan if it is still not working and he will be able to help you.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the late reply! Our browser is based on Chromium so that shouldn't be an issue. We have a set up guide for Mac - https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/mac You would need the Lovense Connect app in order for it to work. When downloading the browser did you turn off all anti-virus software before downloading? Please send screenshots of your set up to https://www.lovense.com/contact FAO Stephan if it is still not working and he will be able to help you.

Do we know if it's compatible with OBS?

Upvote 0
I have to use the chromium browser to make my Lovense work as well. It will delete itself off of my computer at times and then I will have to redownload it. I have had several problems with the browser and cannot get the extension for Chrome to work. So unfortunately, I am stuck using Chormium. I have found that if I open another website before my camming site then I can get it to stay for a little while as well as not closing out of the browsers completely.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.