AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So frustrating!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai_Senpai

Cam Model
Apr 28, 2019
MFC Username
Ai_Senpai
I’ve got a goal to hit this month because I get the money wired and it’s a minimum of 1k... really need it too to get a new laptop because mines on its way out and it makes camming difficult.
I’m almost there but I’m just too damn ill to cam tonight and I’m so frustrated with it! Tempted to just go on anyway and push through but I really don’t want to make myself worse.
Any ideas on what I can do?
My illness really gets in the way sometimes and it’s so frustrating. I don’t have many albums I can push either because I’m still so new.

Sorry for the rant it’s just getting to me at the mo. I’ve been in a flare for the whole of the month. ❤️

I feel you girl, I got sick after traveling so I’ve barely been on cam the last two weeks.

Have you tried sextpanther? It’s been a huge help for me when I can’t cam as much, pretty easy money for the most part and you get a decent New boost. Here’s my referral link if you want to try it: https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=34340

Some times you can get more life out of an older laptop by cleaning out the dust with compressed air.
Uninstalling software you don't need or don't use anymore.
Clearing your browser cache.

Thanks guys I managed to hit it with the help of a few regulars bless them! Things are looking up more this month I thunk I just need to be consistent with it :h:

Pretty much! Keep building that audience, and never stop. Regulars come and go, so don't be dependent on just them. Remember slow days are inevitable. Even top models have days where they struggle too.

Since you are a non-nude or non-explicit, (I can't remember and my brain isn't functioning right today, my apologies). You might want to start a Patreon and do erotic cosplay. I have zero knowledge in that so I don't know where to begin. Start building your social media up. Twitter, Snapchat, whatever. So your fans know what you are up to and to start growing.

Thanks so much everyone! I’m a cosplay deviant already so I could use that and I’m slowly building twitter and I’ve been posting all over Facebook too and getting people in from there... all my friends know and a few have made accounts and things so it’s all systems go!

I think I need to start making videos but I’m still unsure on what kind of thing to do. I tried doing a JOI but I felt so dumb and awkward I deleted it x

Most videos are like a modeling + cam show. Just without the 1-2 hours to goal.
Some times people tip for them, because they don't want to wait for goal and or it's a cheaper option.
Or maybe because it's a thing their into, like blow jobs, or anal sex, french maids, or SAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.