AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I got banned from CB while modding...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2016
Chaturbate Username
TimTheShyBoy
I'm a CB model since november 2015, and I was banned in an instand along with my friend that I was modding at the time. The reason they give is that I look too young, I already saw one thread here about "too young" ban from an angry grey user. My friend just started on CB and was banned on about 10th stream and I was banned for modding that room at the time eventhough for 5 months I had no problem with my looks or anything like that. I'm just wondering if there's a resolution to the story about banned models with the same reason as me.
I contacted Shirley and support, they gave me same staple answer for a multiple times and after I contacted Shirley, they stopped answering. Just looking for some help/new ways to contact Chaturbate. (I also tweeted at them with no answer yet)

I'm a CB model since november 2015, and I was banned in an instand along with my friend that I was modding at the time. The reason they give is that I look too young, I already saw one thread here about "too young" ban from an angry grey user. My friend just started on CB and was banned on about 10th stream and I was banned for modding that room at the time eventhough for 5 months I had no problem with my looks or anything like that. I'm just wondering if there's a resolution to the story about banned models with the same reason as me.
I contacted Shirley and support, they gave me same staple answer for a multiple times and after I contacted Shirley, they stopped answering. Just looking for some help/new ways to contact Chaturbate. (I also tweeted at them with no answer yet)

Only those with facial hair and full bush are allowed on CB. The reason is they are too stupid to go by legal ID and they can't tell otherwise. Hair is the only thing their brains are able to process as age. Grow a 3 foot beard then try to apply again. Or find a site that gives a shit about its models, because CB doesn't.

Only those with facial hair and full bush are allowed on CB. The reason is they are too stupid to go by legal ID and they can't tell otherwise. Hair is the only thing their brains are able to process as age. Grow a 3 foot beard then try to apply again. Or find a site that gives a shit about its models, because CB doesn't.
Well the reason they give is : Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site. As you can imagine, even the suggestion that underage performers are appearing on Chaturbate is a very serious issue. We must take all steps to avoid even the impression that we are allowing minors to broadcast on the site. Unfortunately, this means that occasionally we need to block a user’s ability to broadcast — even when they prove that they are over 18 — because they appear to be too young. Your cam has been blocked based on this policy. Rest assured that any tokens you have in your account will still be distributed to you on our next payout date. Thank you for understanding.

So they kinda admit the ID's

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa... unless you are intentionally portraying (dressing up, playing into) looking like a minor that's INSANE!

CHATURBATE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa... unless you are intentionally portraying (dressing up, playing into) looking like a minor that's INSANE!

CHATURBATE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?

From what I can tell, their business model is literally insane. Instead of checking ID before they allow their models to cam, they only check ID when it comes to paying their models. So the chances of underage models camming on Chaturbate is obviously much higher than on other sites. But it's okay! Chaturbate are on the case! Now, if they think a model looks underage, they ban them. Even if they know for a fact that model is old enough. It's absolute insanity.

All that extra work for Chaturbate staff chasing things up, all that stress and heartache for models who work hard to build a following only to be told they have to start over elsewhere simply because they're (un)lucky enough to look youthful, all that damage to Chaturbate's already shit reputation, all those stock emails being sent out by Chaturbate's over-worked email client, all to solve a problem of Chaturbate's own making that wouldn't exist were it not for Chaturbate's truly bizarre and counter-productive business practises. And the worst thing is, it doesn't even solve the problem of underage models!

I'm not a model and don't (or ever will) use Chaturbate and it makes me angry. Fuck knows what it must be like to actually work on Chaturbate.

i have read about this problem (<18y but not really <18y) through various forums and i think chaturbate just do that to avoid any legal hassle.

Loophole: if we all report every model on CB as looking underage, they'll eventually have to either ban every model or change their practices. Gotta crack some eggs if you want to make an omelet.

Disclaimer: I'm not gonna do that (mainly cause I'm lazy as fuck) cause that would be shitty to the models who DO need CB for their income cause they have no other options.

Loophole: if we all report every model on CB as looking underage, they'll eventually have to either ban every model or change their practices. Gotta crack some eggs if you want to make an omelet.

Disclaimer: I'm not gonna do that (mainly cause I'm lazy as fuck) cause that would be shitty to the models who DO need CB for their income cause they have no other options.
Unfortunately, I do need that income, in Russia the jobs are pretty tight... Aspecially for a student

Well the reason they give is : Although you have provided age verification documents showing that you are over the age of 18, we’ve had a substantial number of complaints from Chaturbate users who believe that you look too young to be on the site"

Actual complaints would reduce %95 if they got rid of the report button. Does a member REALLY need to be able to report that a models toy is too large........

Actual complaints would reduce %95 if they got rid of the report button. Does a member REALLY need to be able to report that a models toy is too large........
Ye, I saw that happened a couple of times with SammySable, it's actually ridiculous from time to time

i was banned me too, after 7 months, just because CB decide may ID is fake :(
naturally, its not fake, it was the same ID of the last 7 months. but im banned.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Gen
i was banned me too, after 7 months, just because CB decide may ID is fake :(
naturally, its not fake, it was the same ID of the last 7 months. but im banned.

Yes a friend of mine was banned after having her account several YEARS, as CB decided her passport was fake. Which is complete B.S its real and completely valid.

• Wat?!
Reactions: cristiecutie
So it was confirmed that I'm permabanned and there's no way of recovering. I guess no more CB for me.
Would you be willing to share the reason given by Shirley? was it just the same info you had already received or did she say something new or different?

I've just seen and reported a new model for using a minor on Chaturbate. I'm not sure how long she was online but she had over 60 followers. The girl next to her on cam appeared to be around 12. She was banned around 20 minutes after I used the report button.

She was fully clothed, however the room chat showed that someone had been in pvt with her

• Wat?!
Reactions: fandango
I've just seen and reported a new model for using a minor on Chaturbate. I'm not sure how long she was online but she had over 60 followers. The girl next to her on cam appeared to be around 12. She was banned around 20 minutes after I used the report button.

She was fully clothed, however the room chat showed that someone had been in pvt with her

This is everything (nearly everything... okay, a big part of what's) wrong with Chaturbate in a nutshell.

Reactions: Gen and Nordling
I was going to post a screenshot, which would cause a shitstorm of negative publicity for CB. However Amber sent me to the naughty corner for a similar issue a few years ago. So I will refrain.

I don't think we need to see screenshots to believe you. Chaturbate is a blight. I don't understand how anyone is still using it.

It was a registered model account but that doesn't mean CB had any knowledge of what looked like a 12 year old girl being on it. The disturbing part is they were probably working on another site, they were both applying makeup ready for their days work ..so it wasn't a case of whoops another person on cam accidentally.

Would you be willing to share the reason given by Shirley? was it just the same info you had already received or did she say something new or different?
Sorry for the long time reply, but yes, she just looked into the case and said the same that they care a lot about someone looking too young. And confirmed that the ban is permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.