AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

so i have a question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so i have two questions. one does chaturbate ever close your account. lets say if you quit webcam modeling or took a break for a few months does chaturbate ever close your account? sorry i know this sounds stupid. its just i am wondering if i was to quit would people still be able to see my profile if i did not delete it? the other one is, how many pictures can you have in one photo set? i could not find the answer on google.

1) Not that I am aware of. I am very sure it doesn't.
2) I have seen a wide range in difference, from just a couple to over 100.

Edit:
Just to add to #2, I would probably not add TOO many, stick with the 10 - 30 mark, no one wants to be looking through 100 photos, it becomes a chore and a lot of effort. It's great for value for money, but instead, just pick out the best and use those. Maybe other's would disagree with me on this but this is what I think. There is such a thing as too many for photos.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.