AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So I have a thing for ladies in boots and sneakers ;)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2015
Hello everyone :) I'm new to the forums and just wanted to discuss my particular shoe fetish.

I know usually men like to see a chick in high heels or some have a thing for feet in general, but for as long as I can remember I've always been fascinating by athletic/gym/running shoes and nonheeled boots.

Nikes, Uggs, and Timberland boots are pretty much the holy grail of female footwear for me :). But I do love most brand name athletic sneaks and a few other kinds of boots without heels.

Do any camgirls here rock these or similar style shoes?

There are lots of ladies that rock boots and sneakers, myself included. Welcome to the forums! ^_^

Same. I wear sneakers and boots a lot ( mostly doc martens and some flatform boots from other brands). I don't even own high heels :D

I myself don't particularly own those brands of sneakers, but I do love to wear boots-my knee high leather boots and my ankle high blue boots are my favorite. During strip game shows (like blackjack) I like to wear them, it adds some extra ammo for me and members get to see me wear something out of the ordinary. n.n

There are plenty of ladies who do excersize based shows or outdoors shows that I've seen wear those brands of sneakers. I'm sure there are some ladies who'd love to do outfit changes too!

I have a pair of my favorite boots in four colors. I wear them darn near every day and have done quite a few privates doing boot-stripteases.

I feel ya, boots are just....
eGJObaD.gif

Reactions: LydiaFrost
I love the "scantily clad with undone black combat boots" look for myself and other babes. Putting that in my list of photoshoot ideas. Love it when people have uncommon and *very comfortable* fetishes.
Boots always do it for me, but its more attached to liking a woman's legs than anything.

I collect sneakers... I have a big love for them. My prized shoes are a pair of olive Timberlands though... :inlove: I'm not a heels girl myself, although I do admire those who can rock them daily!

img-thing
Best of both worlds? ( I think these look sexy as hell btw )
I have those in all black in a box somewhere. Except mine had the zipper on the back not the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.