AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So im completely lost when it comes to taxes!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Florida
I was never taught how to and no one i know, understands how to do their own taxes as self employed but i had a few questions on how to fill out an i think its called a W9? I feel dumb for having to ask but ive always thought "the only dumb question is the one unasked" so back on topic heres my questions:

What would my business name be? My legit name or the name i use for my camming?

What would be my federal tax classification?

What do they mean by account numbers?
What are exemptions?

If i give my social security number do i need to fill out the employer identification number?

I was never taught how to and no one i know, understands how to do their own taxes as self employed but i had a few questions on how to fill out an i think its called a W9? I feel dumb for having to ask but ive always thought "the only dumb question is the one unasked" so back on topic heres my questions:

What would my business name be? My legit name or the name i use for my camming?

What would be my federal tax classification?

What do they mean by account numbers?
What are exemptions?

If i give my social security number do i need to fill out the employer identification number?

Business name is only needed if you have a registered business for tax purposes. If you don't, just leave it blank. You'll see it asks your name as shown on your income tax return and only asks for the business name if its different from that.

If you don't have any kind of registered business then your tax classification is the first box - "individual"

Leave account numbers blank, its optional.

If you don't have a business you won't have an EIN/TIN. It says to enter your social security OR your EIN/TIN, not both. So just enter your social security here.

I hope that helps, US tax forms are insane.

Business name is only needed if you have a registered business for tax purposes. If you don't, just leave it blank. You'll see it asks your name as shown on your income tax return and only asks for the business name if its different from that.

If you don't have any kind of registered business then your tax classification is the first box - "individual"

Leave account numbers blank, its optional.

If you don't have a business you won't have an EIN/TIN. It says to enter your social security OR your EIN/TIN, not both. So just enter your social security here.

I hope that helps, US tax forms are insane.
That did help! Thank you so much!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.