AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

so is this allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
i just noticed that chaturbate added a New Social Media option where you can post your Social Media link on your profile and i see the option for where it says snapshot, whatsapp instagram and other. what other sites can you post... is it only Social Media could i post my steam account or something else? sorry i sound like a dumb-ass. just wondering here. please don't be rude by the way.... i hate to open up a little and say i have a few mental health disorders so understanding what they said in rules was kinda confusing for me.

well.... i just wanna add my steam account.... as far as i know there is there is some streaming but i don't think they allow anything sexual.... its just a gaming platform? so it is no good? i seen models post there steam account before.... however i dont know if it's a problem?

Upvote 0
well.... i just wanna add my steam account.... as far as i know there is there is some streaming but i don't think they allow anything sexual.... its just a gaming platform? so it is no good? i seen models post there steam account before.... however i dont know if it's a problem?
I'm sure you've considered it already, but are you sure you want random people from a cam site being able to request friend adds constantly on Steam? I used to have my link posted a couple places, too, but it got annoying.

Upvote 0
oh true good point... well... i was gonna put some tokens for it so random greys could not not add but i guess your right...
Ah yeah if you're charging for access that's a decent idea.

Upvote 0
anyone know how to delete a Social Media link off my profile no-one subscribed yet i wanna delete it or change it to three months but it won't let me delete it.

Please feel free to contact support and they can assist you with this request.

Upvote 0
anyone know how to delete a Social Media link off my profile no-one subscribed yet i wanna delete it or change it to three months but it won't let me delete it.

Just to add to what was said above, although there is no delete option, you can edit it and change the price and length,

Upvote 0
okay i email support they said they was gonna delete it and its still there. i broadcast everyday just about. i don't want anyone buying it. i understand support must be busy. it's just i don't want anyone subscribing to it. also @Brett M you said i can change length how it won't let me.... oh it don't matter i want it removed however i am still wondering.

Upvote 0
I checked out of curiosity and it won't let me change the length either, but if you really don't want anyone subscribing you can try setting a ridiculously high price for it while waiting for support to help you.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
My apologies, "duration" is the one thing out of everything you can't seem to edit. I had only glanced at the "Edit details" part before.
I guess it makes sense so you can't give a "lifetime" to someone, then change it to 1 month and then those subscribed are "conned".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.