AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So lost! Need whiteboard help and any other usful info

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2020
I started this site off on the wrong foot for sure! But I absolutely love it and the members. However my #1 hangup is understanding how and where the white board is I have been to wiki and have reached out to several models on site. So please if you have a few minutes to spare I would gladly promote you in my room! I don't know anything honestly and I have no idea where to start. Any advice suggestions one on one assistance I would be so thankful and would help or do anything to pay it forward. Ashlynn_Ice thank you!!!!

I started this site off on the wrong foot for sure! But I absolutely love it and the members. However my #1 hangup is understanding how and where the white board is I have been to wiki and have reached out to several models on site. So please if you have a few minutes to spare I would gladly promote you in my room! I don't know anything honestly and I have no idea where to start. Any advice suggestions one on one assistance I would be so thankful and would help or do anything to pay it forward. Ashlynn_Ice thank you!!!!
Check this out

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.