AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So many lawyers...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just stupid. What i asked was, why the hell not write in profile cook or dancer or whatever besides that stupid lies? I might be wrong, but just by blind chance its impossible that half of mfc are unemployed lawyers and psychologists. Also to get degree time is at essence and i doubt that 19 yrs old silly goose is another prodigy that chose camming as better option than.. its just stupid, but still funny. :)

Oh, sweaty...

So you saw, what, a couple of models with certain professions listed and extrapolated that to "half of MFC" being the same? That's like seeing only ehotlovea and claiming that half of Chaturbate is using her hustle.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Just touch your wiener, it ain’t that deep.

Stop being a douchenugget and take a hint that we think you’re dumb.
Lady, i have no illusions, it is what it is, places like MFC not only attract idiots but also produce them in large quantities, and as i dont see me as one, it's my rule to think that models think of users as morons - it works both ways thou - most users in l10k i see regularly thinks same about models. Luckily for me it's still possible to find nice chat rooms, so i still can spent money on site and have silly fun occasionally :)

Yes, most sex workers will think of the type of “client” you are, as a fucking moron.

Because of the way you talk about us, & women.

Also, I can guarantee, not one single MFC can model (that is established & not brand new) doesn’t give one single iota of a fuck what any douchecanoe thinks of any woman in ANY of the lounges. They’re only full of pieces of shit, & mysognists. There’s maybe 1% of lounge visitors that aren’t trash. & you aren’t one of them.

Lady, i have no illusions, it is what it is, places like MFC not only attract idiots but also produce them in large quantities, and as i dont see me as one, it's my rule to think that models think of users as morons - it works both ways thou - most users in l10k i see regularly thinks same about models. Luckily for me it's still possible to find nice chat rooms, so i still can spent money on site and have silly fun occasionally :)

I thought you were leaving but here you are still being a judgmental douche canoe. What is up with members trying to put down other members to try to look better? If anything it makes you trash.

You don't know what most models think of users, and vica verca. Unless you are a clairvoyant, 🤔

I'm a fssw and I definitely come across this weird attitude from clients before. I started working while I was getting my MSc degree from a top university, and I always thought I would end up having a career related to my degree. Soon I discovered I can make 2.5x median household income while dealing with some chronic health issues. Worked out perfectly, and I found myself a different path. But for some weird reason, some men cannot wrap their heads around that. They sometimes interrogate me to find out if I have a "legitimate" educational background as I claim, once I even get asked to show my certificate lol. Only a skilless person that needs to survive can choose this path, right? I don't really understand what's expected, as if men wouldn't shame a sex worker if they're just 100% honest about it. It'll bring another set of headaches and a lot of ""TheN What Are yOu GonnA dOo in FutuRe"" questions for the person if they just accept they don't have any "fancy" background.

BTW it wouldn't surprise me to see cam performers leaving their professions especially if they're from non-US/Western European countries. Purchasing power gets skyrocketed with those sweet paychecks in USD. Way more lucrative.

Not a lawyer or psychologist, but I am a developer, which many people see as a pretty decent white-collar job. The thing is, I HATE it. I hate the entire structure of the corporate world and want nothing more than to be self-employed. Camming is one way to do that, and it's something I enjoy doing. If I find success in camming, I intend to leave my job and cam full time because I enjoy this so much more than working for some massive corporation.

Status
Not open for further replies.