AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

so... question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
i have seen models have there pvts at max yet to spy is only 30/min i dont know i just think it kinda weird why would someone do a pvt at 150/min or now the added higher rates. i think max is now 240/min who would pay that much? when they can wait and just spy and how do models get to charge so high mine is 60/min and i get people say can you lower it till 30/min or less... its annoying. so.... whats a good rate should i try 42/min. i think 60/min is fair however it's like 3$ per min... i know i already posted something like this... sorry :(

i have seen models have there pvts at max yet to spy is only 30/min i dont know i just think it kinda weird why would someone do a pvt at 150/min or now the added higher rates. i think max is now 240/min who would pay that much? when they can wait and just spy and how do models get to charge so high mine is 60/min and i get people say can you lower it till 30/min or less... its annoying. so.... whats a good rate should i try 42/min. i think 60/min is fair however it's like 3$ per min... i know i already posted something like this... sorry :(
Users can spy for cheaper, but unlike the person paying for the pvt they have no input on what goes on. Like imagine a guy named Joe is enjoying a pvt show that he's spying on, but suddenly at the request of the person paying for the show, the model starts moaning the name Mike out loud. Joe might not like that, but that's the tradeoff he has to deal with unless he wants to pay more for his own pvt.

You shouldn't lower your rates if you don't want to. If nobody is taking you pvt at that rate then maybe consider it, but don't do it just because users request it. I've had plenty of people complain about my rates who still end up taking me pvt at 60 or even 90/min.

Upvote 0
If a user really likes the model they might. I also think the higher the pvt price the more likely it is that the spy option is off.

Concerning your pricing, I don't think 60 tks is too high for pvts in general, and you will always have users trying to negotiate a lower price, also if you lower it.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I also think models setting the pvt rate at 150, 180, or 240 tokens is sending a signal to users; 'I am not really interested in doing pvt, but if you insist it's gonna cost you.'

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I also think models setting the pvt rate at 150, 180, or 240 tokens is sending a signal to users; 'I am not really interested in doing pvt, but if you insist it's gonna cost you.'
it's a mere $720 an hour... what makes you think that? you don't want to spend 1.33 weeks of the average american's income that fast? c'mon!!! /sarcasm if not obvious

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.