AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So Quiet on Cam!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I have been a cam model for a year and love it!

I’m gonna do it till I retire I’m currently 39! I have had good and bad days but it’s been good for ages and then last few weeks it’s gone so bad hardly anyone tipping and lots of my regulars just not about what is going on?! Anyone else having this! I have no idea how to stay motivated and not look bored in my room.

Also I have no idea how many get tons in their room I’m still only averaging 150 after a year lol!

yes, last 2-3 weeks was very slow, this week particulary.. I stay in my room with 500 people and nobody tip...nobody talk, I have luck with some regulars but nobody new this week...

yes, last 2-3 weeks was very slow, this week particulary.. I stay in my room with 500 people and nobody tip...nobody talk, I have luck with some regulars but nobody new this week...
I know bills are gonna be hitting people hard this winter but I wouldn’t have though that would have effected cam yet till November time. I can’t wait till summer again when things will be better hopefully. I’m on cam for 6-7 hours each day it’s a long time when not much is happening at the mo. This week not even got to my first goals nightmare lol!

It's been quieter for me too. I think it's the economy. I'm still happy with what I make, but it's definitely taken a small dip. I'm definitely having to put more hours in, to pull in the same amount.

Also I have no idea how many get tons in their room I’m still only averaging 150 after a year lol!

Long time MFC member here. "Only" averaging 150 people in your room? I thought that was a pretty solid number for MFC, for amateur or pro cam models. I've several cam models for whom I am regular and they normally have 1/8 th of that if they're having a busy day. Maybe I am missing something, Just wondering. Thanks.

I have been a cam model for a year and love it!

I’m gonna do it till I retire I’m currently 39! I have had good and bad days but it’s been good for ages and then last few weeks it’s gone so bad hardly anyone tipping and lots of my regulars just not about what is going on?! Anyone else having this! I have no idea how to stay motivated and not look bored in my room.

Yes, it's been bad. I don't even feel motivated to log onto MFC anymore and smile at people, because when this happens (No tipping) I feel like I'm just wasting my cam score away. I know the whole But you need to be consistent and keep trying and blah, blah, blah, but it's not a good feeling at all when it's like your precious time has been wasted...and you think about other things you could have been doing with that time instead.

Long time MFC member here. "Only" averaging 150 people in your room? I thought that was a pretty solid number for MFC, for amateur or pro cam models. I've several cam models for whom I am regular and they normally have 1/8 th of that if they're having a busy day. Maybe I am missing something, Just wondering. Thanks.
Sorry 150 average was for Chaturbate on mfc I only get average of 7 people 😢

Try to switch it up if it doesn't work anymore with the old tricks. Have a strategy for what you want to do in the following days, test things out and see what makes people tip. You're already not making money with the last strategy, so nothing is stopping you from switching things up.

Try to switch it up if it doesn't work anymore with the old tricks. Have a strategy for what you want to do in the following days, test things out and see what makes people tip. You're already not making money with the last strategy, so nothing is stopping you from switching things up.
Try different hashtags as well, u never know.

As a side note if you got tippers from uk I'm afraid many r unlikely to give decent tips soon. Things r bad financially here regardless of what's going on in eastern europe I've had to rethink how much I tip now.

Try different hashtags as well, u never know.

As a side note if you got tippers from uk I'm afraid many r unlikely to give decent tips soon. Things r bad financially here regardless of what's going on in eastern europe I've had to rethink how much I tip now.
Different hashtags is a good idea.
But yeah I know it’s gonna be bad in UK for a while I think I need to lower my expectations on what I gonna get each week.

It's been slow for quite a while. Just read through the many, many posts here. It's been so bad models are having to pivot like "traditional" businesses. Many are streaming to multiple platforms, doing OnlyFans, ManyVids, Fansly, sexting, etc... Also, I have noticed some models that used to only get nude or do explicit stuff in private they are going full nude and doing penetration in public in hopes to attract more viewers/tips. I feel like I am pivoting every couple days.

Hi, I know it's very low too. Last week I had a problem with Chaturbate connecting. Chaturbate wrote to me that the problem is solved. But still dropping fps. On other sites the fps is 30. But Chaturbate has been having problems with fps lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.