AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
I have a problem with being quite sentitive "down there" and I figured that I need very soft and/or small toys so it doesn't hurt or make me sore. I've been thinking about getting a Vixen Creations toy, but they're very expensive. Do you have any tips on what to buy? What toys/brands do you use that doesn't make you sore during a show/filming?

Thanks!

🌸

If you're sensitive down there and feel like you'll be putting your body through quite a bit of discomfort by doing penetration shows, then I'd just like to let you know there's a lot of models who don't do penetration shows and they do very well.

I did them when I first started, and when I stopped I was expecting to lose quite a lot of regulars for not doing it anymore, but honestly they didn't mind and were happy to discuss other options. They were just happy to see me have a good time or do BJ shows or fingers or dirty talk or whatever.

My point is that please don't feel like you have to do things that hurt you just to get customers. There's going to be some that want you to use bigger and bigger toys with no consideration for the discomfort you're in, and I think they prey on newbies because it's a lot to put yourself through day after day. But don't feel pressured by them. I don't think they mean to hurt us, I just don't think they really understand the female body.

Of course give it a go though if you really want to do penetration shows, just please don't hurt yourself trying to please members. Your personality and sexuality will be more than enough for them to have a good time and keep coming back for more :)

I agree that you don't have to do penetration shows if you don't want to.

As far as soft toys go, the softest ones in my collection are my Leo from SquarePegToys and my soft Ika from Bad Dragon. They aren't cheap, but if you can afford it, I strongly recommend getting high quality silicone toys. Cheaper toys are often made of unsafe mystery materials that can leach harmful chemicals into your body. If you are looking for something on the cheaper side, this toy isn't quite as soft as the Leo or the Ika, but I wouldn't say it's particularly firm, either. It's made of silicone, so it's safe to use. Silicone is the only body safe soft dildo material out there.

The Vixen dildos are absolutely worth it if you want to continue doing penetration, especially the Vixskin line, which is dual density and super soft and squishy. I have the Mustang and it's not too big at all, either.

But I will also repeat that you absolutely DO NOT have to do penetration if it's difficult or painful. I stopped several years ago, because my endometriosis was getting worse and it was becoming very difficult to keep doing penetration. I stopped explicit shows altogether, switching to doing tease, fetish, and femdom shows, and it was actually a super easy transition and my income went up.

You might want to try glass toys. I know it's a harder smooth surface, but they are usually thinner around in comparison to most penetrable toys. I use this one. It's like a little over two inches in circumference. Lube too is important. I like to use this toy when I'm getting sore from doing too much penetration.

But I also am gonna echo the not having to do penetration if you are having discomfort. You do not have to do explicit acts to successfully cam.

I dont do any penetration in regular privates. I will only do so in my high exclusive or making my entire goal in a gold show. Most of my regular privates or gold shows are me teasing and if I do use a toy, its my wand. I see dildos as a show upsale.

Status
Not open for further replies.