AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

solo account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2021
@punker barbie Hi! I used to work on chaturbate in a group account in a studio, but left many months ago in good status. I just tried to make a solo account the other day under the same username as my username here, brendajames, and it was banned stating previous connections to violations. Curious by that, I then entered the URL of my former studio account and saw it was also banned at some point. I dont have any access to the email address associated with the former studio acct to see the reason, and am not sure if the account was banned for other models actions since I left that studio, as I cant think of anything I did wrong during my time there.

If thats the case, I was wondering if support could review the case and allow me to keep my personal status and thus have my personal account open

Thanks so much!

@punker barbie Hi! I used to work on chaturbate in a group account in a studio, but left many months ago in good status. I just tried to make a solo account the other day under the same username as my username here, brendajames, and it was banned stating previous connections to violations. Curious by that, I then entered the URL of my former studio account and saw it was also banned at some point. I dont have any access to the email address associated with the former studio acct to see the reason, and am not sure if the account was banned for other models actions since I left that studio, as I cant think of anything I did wrong during my time there.

If thats the case, I was wondering if support could review the case and allow me to keep my personal status and thus have my personal account open

Thanks so much!
You have been banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
You have been banned from the Chaturbate platform.
Thanks for the reply.

When I left that studio, the account was in good standing, and I dont know if they had some other girl work under my ID or didnt update a new ID, but I promise when I left, I had not violated any terms. Would you please check further to see if it was some one else on that account that did the violation? Im sorry to bother but it really seems like a misunderstanding here

Thanks

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply.

When I left that studio, the account was in good standing, and I dont know if they had some other girl work under my ID or didnt update a new ID, but I promise when I left, I had not violated any terms. Would you please check further to see if it was some one else on that account that did the violation? Im sorry to bother but it really seems like a misunderstanding here

Thanks
Further details regarding your ban were provided in ticket 16926185.

Upvote 0
Further details regarding your ban were provided in ticket 16926185.
Thanks for the reply, That ticket only says that the document submitted doesnt comply with the chaturbate terms, but its my valid unexpired motorcycle drivers license, the same one I used a long time ago and was age verified, so I really wasnt sure what the issue was. Thank for your taking the time to help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.