AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Solo and Couple on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ada

Jul 22, 2018
Hello ;) I'm pretty new to CB (not so new for adult industry, but I just started few weeks ago on CB and it's a bit confusing for me there)

I'm having solo account on CB (I'm female) but I would like time to time ask my hubby to perform with me (but still mostly I'll be solo). I don't want to create new account for couple (have some followers already). Can I just add him as a Performer (model agreement, age verification, etc) and stay "female" when I broadcast with him?
Or I should to switch from "female" to "couple" when I perform with him and then, when I'm solo again I should switch to "female"?

I did search whole google for this but I really can not find an answer. Hope someone here can help me. I'm not sure I'm able to switch from "female" to "couple" always when I broadcast?

Not sure what to do (don't want to get banned because I broke some rules, but I'm not sure what the rules are lol)

I'm almost sure I did read somewhere (but can not find where it was) when room is "couple" the female has to stay on cam all the time? Is that right? Or they have to be together on cam (male and female performer)?

Thanks in advance
Ada :)

You can add his id and when he comes on with you you have to switch from female to couple... if you don't you may get reported.. everyone will get kicked out of your room you will have to answer why he's in there and change it. And then they let you go back to streaming.

My husband and I started as a couple and now I stream alone and sone times he joins me. I have to be super careful to change from female to couple because I didn't realize this had to be done the first time he joined me unplanned and someone reported us.

It's an easy fix but annoying

Not sure if female has to stay all the time I have ran to pee and get a drink while he stayed but I'm usually always on cam

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.