AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Solo male looking for toys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2017
Whats up everyone! I'm branching out solo when not online with my wife.

Looking for recommendations for toys that will earn some tips.

Dose the "Max" By lovense do as good for males as the lush for females on tips??

Thanks for any input!

I would give the "hush" by lovense a try instead!

Reactions: ChainsNLace
Idk...I've never done anything "anal" before?!

Do what makes you comfortable of course but if you're willing to test the waters, anal play can be super enjoyable for straight men too! I've dated several straight dudes that like stuff in their butt! Prostate play is all kinds of fun.

Reactions: MatureSwiss
I'm going to have to work up to it lol suggestions on how to start.. what to use??
Start simple, your hand.
Get followers and see what you need. You can then ask them what they want to see you use. Put it on wishlist and see if someone would like to bear the brunt of the expenses or place it in your goal and use the money to buy it when it's reached.

I'm going to have to work up to it lol suggestions on how to start.. what to use??
take your time. use lots of lube. coconut oil is the best imo. use your fingers first and slowly go up in toy size. get a small buttplug for stretching. if at any point you decide it's not for you, you can stop. remember you don't have to do buttstuff if you dont want to!

Also I think a lot of newbs feel like they should push while putting stuff in their butt. I've had some people tell me this works for them but I'm very skeptical that perhaps they think it's helping when it's not. Don't push. Instead just focus on relaxing your butthole entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.