AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some girl already received her chaturbate payments?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm a little scared with my chaturbate payment, I have friends who have had problems with their payments and I wanted to know if you have already received chaturbate payment ?, are supposed to send payments on the 7th of each month of the 16th period -31 December I still have not received it, I'm afraid that it will happen to me, besides I read here in the forum that other girls have the same thing

have you contacted CB support?

Reactions: MiaFoxUK
Upvote 0
e sent thousands of emails and has not received any response for days, I do not understand what happens with the support and had other problems and I have not given a solution never respond to the messages, lousy support service

Upvote 0
are supposed to send payments on the 7th of each month of the 16th period -31 December

Today is January 8th. The payments are SENT on the 7th, but that was a Sunday, so they've likely been sent today. This means that it will likely take you a few days to receive it.

sent thousands of emails

If that's the case, their email server has likely sent you to their spam folder. It's best to send one email, wait a few days for a response, and then send a follow-up if you haven't heard anything. Spamming their inbox won't get you helped sooner. Alternatively, contact @punker barbie - but please keep in mind that she is a very busy lady and may take a day or two to get back to you, so please don't spam her.

Upvote 0
I received mine on the 3rd. Are you in the US or international? if you're outside the US it may take longer to receive your payment. If it was sent on the 7th at least try to give it a couple days to process.
At any rate, I don't suggest sending "thousands" of emails to support regarding the same issue, you won't receive help any quicker by doing that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.