AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2018
Nowhere.
Twitter Username
@Stoodupontheair
Hello, over the past few months I've been single(and haven't had a sex life) and I was contemplating on buying my first sex toy. Truthfully, I've never brought one in my entire life and always felt they were kinda awkward, the sorta awkwardness you get when you tell someone good by and they walk in the same direction as you haha. Anyway, I would consider myself heteroflexible but still prefer good old masturbation, no not really into anything anal right now unless it's with a woman. So, as of now, I'm just being open-minded to see whats out there. I could go read some article on"the top best blah blah blah" but I feel that nothing but product placement

What are some of your favorite sex toys that you recommend and why? This is a male and female question so feel free to pry or ask me thing. I remember I saw a vibrating cock ring a few years back and always wondered what they felt like or a penis pump.

Anyway, thanks. -Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.